Saw some vidpost of twco's mid-autumn festival performance(oh anw, happy mid-autumn u mooncake lovers!) on FB and was linked to this, I think that that was me but then I couldnt really recognize myself..? But anw Im sure we went to the 2007's SYF, I should be the first row outer one on the cello.
Health warning: U might wan to lower the volume if u're planning on clicking play cause the suona'll hurt ur ear/speaker. It's the year were we ran out of people and a new guy took over. Finally I could understand my conductor's pain: We were horrible.
Could u believe that we practiced that from the time we got the set piece till the competition and we still sucked? I think we prac like least 9months. Then again my conductor kind of sucked too: He specialized in percussion and anyhow come conduct. I think my cello tutor's more awesome(probably more expensive too).
I came from a crappy school, joined a cca whereby every year the intake goes lower and the principle grabs every single chance to close us down. But it was good times. Better and more togetherness than now, least. We skip homework/school, we eat, we play together.
P.S The phuket post's gonna take awhile, wait for it!
Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?
profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.