Sunday, August 8, 2010
6:05:00 AM
Went to Jangshou @ Esplanade w S for dinners,
I dont mean to exaggerate but.. SERIOUSLY, I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD SO MUCH VEGETABLES IN A MEAL BEFORE. I think the amount consumed tonight've hit my vege quota for the year already.
Ordered 2meats, a kimchi soup and ate the traditional way: Wrap a meat and some side dishes w cabbage. Stuff it all into ur mouth. Though I prefer my usual meat w rice but this's not as bad as I thought. The meats'r nicely seasoned, kimchi's totally free flow. Mmm mmmmm. Me likey.
The bill's a bomb though, lols
116 for the 2 of us: Worth it when Im not short for cash.
Then we just talked and talked and talked and laugh out loud like nobody's business by the river.. For 4hours! Aft that I got home, got nagged and here I am blogging 6am in the morning. Geez. Tmr needa wake for report writing somemore, shitz
Okay, that's two posts for today
Time for me to sleep nights/ morning!
I hope this happystreak never ends.