Monday, August 30, 2010
11:17:00 PM
[DELAYED]
KEXIN'S 21ST BDAY, countdown @ Iluma ksuite
It was a shockingwild night, literally.

(I think Im mostly going to blog bout her drunk incident, hah!)
At first I thought there was alot of singing going on but apparently none: Everyone like sit around talking and snapping pictures, so did I.
Cake cutting round midnighttt:
at this point she was still sober, me also(really)
Me!
After rounds and rounds of drinks :o
.
.
.
.
.
(LOL) She started to take photos w everyone w that face. I didnt look any better but she damn cute really. Aft the photospammage, we left.
At this point of time: She looks okay, I feel that the floor's moving. Went to the loo and all & her BFF says she's throwing up so Im like "Uhh okay. Throw up already should be okay already.." *went out to lean by the wall* BUT NO. After she came out she just flopped on the floor! The other sober ones sort of panicked of what to do w her: I think I suggested to fireman's carry her(laughs) But anw we made it to the carpark, put her on the floor, and she fell asleep. There. On the floor. BAMMM. Knock off.
Ive never seen it that bad before. There was once before when my ex-company had a chalet the guys went out to drink, came back, SLAM DOOR then there's the urgghhhh-sound from the toilet. Conclusion: Orange juice would be boring, but it's a better choice LOL
Part2 of the night we went to Rebel to join some others, more drinks and then a gang fight. Yuppp, a fight. Police came for statements and all(..not me though) Waited and went home round 6. Enddd.
HAAPPY BIRTHDAAYY
Ur 21st'll be an awesome year!