<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
3:10:00 AM
Since Im in such a blogging mood, I shall blab somemore!
Better to update it than to let it snowball right.

Nothing much happened so far.. After Vietnam study trip, had 2days of "holidays" and internship started. As much as Ive ranted in my previous post, I actually do like Swissotel :D The people there's extremely & surprisingly nice, the job's not bad/not to stressful. &&&&& after this week it'll mark the end of my 2nd month; means 4more to go! LikewthomgsofastIdontbelieveit.

But all in all I still do prefer school life;
Wake up late > Pon morning class
Late for first class > Go canteen slack
Late for class > (sometimes) Still smile smile walk in
Buy food eat in class
Use msn/fb/play games in class
Sleep/eat/msn/fb/nds/psp in lecture.

At work it became much much simpler;
Late > Grades fail > Retake internship > Die.
Harsh reality D:


Random #01 ----------
As most know/not know..
I HAVE FINALLY SNIPPED OFF MY HAIR.

Kept the old one way way waaay too long already. If I remember correctly, I've been keeping/only trimming that style since sec3 which is.. 5years ago. Madness right! Cause I dont know what other styles I want to cut if it fits me or not etc. Im a superworrywort. & Ive never dye my hair before too; you believe?

Anyway finally decided to cut cause (1) Intership need to bun hair > I lazy bun hair. (2) Need a change, might as well during internship. Since Im so cut off from school/people I know so might as well.. New hair!

Frankly I dont know if I like it or not cause it's the feedbacks I get that makes me like my hair or not; weird I know! So far so good, no one told me I am fugly with this hair in my face yet. Just many many point & laugh incidents, sigh.


Random #02 ----------
Played many games @ Decoders w Grace and her friend. Nice to meet up & mix around. After internship started really got that "I have to catch up with this this this & who who who" feeling; much misses.

Looking forward to 14th May - Class outing!


Random #03 ----------
Internship & a little of what Ive been doing.



Super expensive I swear.

First 3days were called "honeymoon period" cause tutorial-like sessions was conducted @ Crest and we have food/breakfast buffet for all 3days; me love the food up there (L)


There were tours for hotel rooms F&B outlets etc.
Really really nice views,


Am attached to STS Airline desk which involves check in check outs, arrivals departures of airline crews from QF BA and EY. Less stressful compared to the Reception desk I think, hohoho (Y) Fortunate me. Started off with a month of Mid shift(12-2030) & is now in Late shift(1430-2300)

I prefer Late shift really. Sleep late wake up late & 1430-2300 is just about the time where my brain's most awake. Late shift for the late person is puuurfect (Y) But Im going Early shift(0730-1530) soon since it's part of the attachment training program. FML.

Mid shift duties was quite a desk-job & It involves:


Everyday count money(round 40-50k) pack allowances paperwork uh.


Random #04 ----------
Pokemon soulsliver! @14th badge
Lugia's appearance is superdrama mama,



That's all for now,

BYES.
& puhleees dont give up my blog, LOL




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter