<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 18, 2010
11:05:00 PM
Pardon me for the epiclate post on this;
VIEEEETTTNAM STUDDDY TRRRIPP (Y)


Mad loves, I missed everything so badly now.
43 awesome people/12days/4flights/5hotels/1private cruise/5different cities
Sad thing's that no weight gained though almost all meals are buffets, ugh.



Flight food was good (Y)
& we arrived after round 4-5hrs of flight..

Instantly, we all turned into millionaires!


Upon reaching Hanoi we were so so so excited :D
cause the weather outside's like fullblast aircon @ LT12;
colddd.

We visited hotels/service departments/historical sites/museums etc etc; gonna blog less on historical sites cause they.are.so.boring. Am just going to blab about things I remember.


---------- Cyclo ride!
Im sure you see these in Singapore too but the difference between riding it in Singapore & in Hanoi is that the weather is so cool ur face freeze a little. In Singapore you epicsweat like an animal. And and the cyclist/uncle is behind you stead of beside you; crash you confirm kenna first (N)



A -Igotnoideawhythequalitysoshitty- vid which I religiously posted on Twitter when I was in Vietnam to show how bad the traffic is. It was real bad. Motos just zoom zoom infront/inbetween/behind you.
The traffic lights? For show only.


---------- Fave food @ Vietnam
A hot bowl of pho in the morning/when the weather's cold is love!
I MISS THE PHO SO MUCH.



---------- Bhaya Cruise @ Halong Bay
BEST DAYS IN VIETNAM. Cause the whole cruise(actually not that big, just big enough to accommodate all of us..) is ours! No outsiders only nice friendly staffs on board. Mass gambling @ night/squiding/chit chatting on the deck. And it cruises round all these mountains & calm waters: Relax TTM. Room was small but cozy; open window see the waters alrd (L)



The room number tag is 2times heavier than the key.



We went on some small boats to see the floating villages as well,





Super happy & excited on that day :D


Happy time was short,
after a night we moved on to the next destination..


---------- Visites.
Went from hotels to caves to palaces to religious sites etc,
it was so educational I dislike it.




Holy light shining from a whole in the ceiling,
looks quite nice really.









HAPPY 06s.

BTW they've got REALLY weird statues on their tomb,

*shrugs*


---------- End of cool days, damn.
Flew over to HCM city & it was the beginning of singaporeishweather,
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT.


Visited some goddamn beer miller;
It was already mufuwarm outside & inside it's like round 5deg warmer. PLUS we were wearing formals. Curse & swear throughout the tour. But after that we all got free beers etc so some(due to alcohol) turned into happy/red people. I is no like beer.


---------- Cuchi tunnels!
For those who are interested bout it can go here. Some war stategy thing one la. Anyways I personally went into the tunnel (Y) It was so mufucramped, everyone had to go on fours & crawl/bend a 90deg to move. Admire how the vietkongs dash around then.

There were some livefiring available too
It was probably my one & only chance to ever do live firing but I did not :Z Cause very loud & scare recoil'll make me bruise (Im fragile.)


---------- Finally & reluctantly, home.
Awesome skyview shots (L) I love window seat.



All I bought for myself are (pirated)books,
which I haven start reading even after a month.


That's all bye!




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter