<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 5, 2009
3:14:00 PM
while everyone's in the mids of mugging
here I am, blogging
procrastination never leaves my blood

've been abandoning this blog much ):
nothing really huge happened
... k la k la, Im guess just lazy to blog


Hereeeee. long overdue picts from my phone,


pizzahut! there's like cheese and more cheese with nachos bits
YUM YUM :D


SP star. fauzi singing halo by beyonce,


my god, throughout the competition I was wow-ed
AND pretty much worried abt fau lols
I think every single one of them sounded good uh
(Y) sp got talent.


"U ARE AWESOME"


GOM class on monday was great!
cus I won alot from texas hold 'em
:D loves the gambling class,
hope they bring in the whole gaming table uh

hate waking early and being late for it though
&DISLIKE THE TUTOR D:
always mark me absent one, grr


Blogshopping: where the extra money disappears to


the geo lens came in 2days ago :D
&tmr another package's coming in yay!

I think blogshopping's all great except for the waiting time
blogshopkeepers are generally nice (so far)
things are cheaper/rare in singapore
dont need to spend a day ard town walking till ur feet ache.
worst still, end up buying nothing


Finland ITP. I am applying!

trying out, wish me luck


Kay speaking of mugging
I really really tried to do so for the past few days
went to main lib to study but after a while ..
I felt so sleepy and I slept D:

anw yesterday I slept for a whole 16hrs (Y)
so tonight Im going to mug, really
am going to watch 海派甜心 now
till next time, bye!


The one?




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter