Friday, December 25, 2009
2:26:00 AM
(1) B-R-A-C-E-S


looks damn yellowish now. ugh
dental on tues &got rid of them alrd :B
FREEEDOM. no more food stuck when eating &annoying ulcers!
waiting to collect my retainers next week (Y)
come to think of it.. I only had it for ard 21months
thought it'll be 2yrs plus la since I had no extractions then
but wheee, gone now!
&my xmas present from the dentist,


I think it looks like some really disgusting fossil of a rodent
my horrible ex-upper jaw &lower jaw


V-shape then, but now's a nice C-shape alrd yay!
(2) vietnam trip

during march, I love flying!
hope there's loads of things to buy there
I wanna spent like a queen :D
(3) MBLAQ JOON


simply love his smile!
(4) lastly..

MERRY XMAS PEOPLE
hope all of u out there'r enjoying urself during the festive season
till next time, BYE &NIGHTS (;
.. more unpredictable than u ever imagined