Thursday, October 29, 2009
12:31:00 AM
School's killing me, totally
every tues I'll fall asleep during gom lect
wed thurs no strength with nothing better to do
friday's a really really long day
week2, 8days passed
¬ a single day on time/early
damn.
Anyways we went to visit raimee on mon
our awesome looking card with love,




we insist that he must finish the orange and mole peel for him
such a sweet nurse-patient relationship, aww

he's looking all better alrd(!!)
hope he recovers soon
I cant wait to have him in gems class :D
pasta de waraku after that

LOL at my UFO looking bowl, 25% the bill for students
REALLY NICEEEE
Met up with my girls yesterday
&dinner had hong kong cafe



we ate we chat we reminiscence the good old days
no lies no barrier, I JUST LOVE THEM (:
Going off to sleep now
or I'll be late tmr (which is most prob true)
but anw, NIGHHHTS
my remedy remedy,
someone tell me why