Sunday, October 11, 2009
7:21:00 PM
07/10/09
went to watch cloudy with a chance of meatball in 3d(!!)


I think the movie's
hilarious and the dad is awesomely cute
"look at me in the eye and tell me nothing will go wrong"laughing like mad when the son ask him to send the file over
CUTE DAD.
After that we walked
ard and
ard, gossiped
and had TAU HUEY :D

and home.
09/10/09
chill, slack, and buffet with the gang!


mole's forcing everyone to eat,
lols

his amazing sense of achievement!
I still think we ate too little,
hmmmmnext time buffet again?
URGHH someone pity me please,

8am classes = late = poor attendance letters again! T.T
BAD TIMETABLE.
Hope
tmr's plans turns out fine!
oh and I have gems reg at 10, almost forget it again
SIGH, hates waking early.
OH
WELLL, TILL NEXT TIME
BYEEEE (;
// 7precious days left till school starts
killing u slowly, sorry.