Sunday, August 2, 2009
12:10:00 AM
Went for a
out-of-class presentation for
walkasutra!
I think
TTP's so fun, no exams maximum play
basically we(tour guilds) have to plan a 1hr walking tour and bring our classmates(tourist) out and all the introduction/presentation will be graded by our tutor :o
SO HERE WE GOWalkaONE 24
thJuly, esplanade area


that's not a passerby, he's my tutor
Walk walks walking
walkasutraaa..



"we are happy tourist, yea"
Mus looked very decent that day! :D

Come to think of it,
alot of modules makes me think that
dtrm's good
I mean, at least I
dont see my future being confined in front of a dull looking desk with post it notes all over the place and me doing tonnes of paperwork like accounts auditing budgeting financing..
one must have some really strong will and guts to choose
DACDTRM FTW!
The second group's my group, 31July
and we had a "REWIND into
bugis" :D
my group kinda did a
makeover of ourselves
picts from
walkaTWO haven been posted
but there's one of them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Imagine that under the dreaded heat, and all the people staring
will blog more when I get the
pictsBUBBYES (;
Idk what Im really thinking,
and what Im trying to make myself think