Wednesday, June 24, 2009
12:52:00 AM
Went to SAM on thurs, part of rwps
breathe in some
arty air *breathe in*


they have some really nice lights there (:
We walked the whole place
and personally I felt that it's quite boring
all the art pieces dont
wow me at all :/

I am not an arty person.


took alot of pictures there, with aud
-the one who never uploads to fb-surveyed a few people and went off :D
After that we were all so so so hungry,


had the most disguesting pasta at bistro deli
THEY TASTE LIKE MEE POK, with really raw tomato sauce
never eat there --- it's cheap but it makes u hate food.
Started mugging on monday. BLAW.
FAILED, nds and pokemon distracts me D:
(oh I finally caught giratina!)need to find the motivation to muggg
to absorb and save dataaa





ttping tmr, BYEBYES.
011108, learn to breathe pls.