Monday, June 15, 2009
2:13:00 AM
CATHERINE 失声了.
It show 2009 was absolutely horrible
2hours into day1, I lost voice alrd
AND it went on for the next 3days
(...) can u imagine how many customers I scared away?
What a freaking good time to get sore throat
I sounded just like a
man.

they bought lots of herbal tea everyday
to prevent more cases of
me

a bunch of little kids at one corner playing psp/nds
their parents just throw them there to shop!
lol, like childcare centre like that
Sold
49sets for the first day, 2nd place!
SUPER HAPPY KNOW :D
after that,
lowest sale for all 3days

last day ard 35 only :/
I think top sale got 70plus sets
Some customers even gave me the stare and say they dont need help, then walk off to find other promoters DD:
SAD, SOUND LIKE MAN ONLY WHAT.
anw it's over!
hopefully I hit 500plus for this show, hope-fully
Off to sleep
BBBBBBBYES