Tuesday, April 21, 2009
2:15:00 AM
Time to blog *crack knuckles*
TONNES OF PICTURES LAH :D
(most are on fb alrd actually, lols)
---
Long long time ago, there's the school of business
FRESHMEN ORIENTATION CAMP (3-5apr)

while waiting for the ever blur freshmen to arrive!
I tell u huh, this batch of freshmen are really different one
high percentage of nice and cute lookings
almost no nerds know! GRR unfair.
I belong to Mortuus's Shinso :}
but I never got anytime to bond with them!

GIM MOH@
drop-ping-pong-balls-in-bag station
I am either the gamemasters or the nightwalk scarers :\
but oh wells, NIGHT WALK PREPS was fun!

fav fav fav fav faved photo :D
Angel the hungry ghost,




half naked mole and in paint. looks like
Ju-on when he's 17 lols
&wenhong alexia .. freaks me out

all ghosts unite!
Amazing dirty race, BASHAAAAA(!!)
see la I gamemaster again


BEE HOON IS THE LOVE :D
I had a great time mixing 'broths'
If u'r wondering, it's not just bee hoon
there's also:
expired pasta sauce,
a week old smelly hard boil eggs, cabbage, leftover veg from fc3, soya sauce, kuay tiao, detergent/shampoo to make it slippery(so if u swallowed some of the juice and survived, congrats) anddd. the sweat from the prev grp, all the love awww <3

cleaning up and throwing away, IT STINKS.
Pizza on the last night

Gala was pretty fun, alot of dancing and laughing :D
GENSON'S SKIT WAS
HILARIOUS, no one vid it I think
such a waste :\
after the performance, the floor went wild and everyone starts to jump ard like jelly beans and woohoo-ing, LOVES THE SONGS they played. and oh, I heard that there was some 'grinding' action too :o
Last day of FOC was full of photo taking





DTRM ALL THE WAY!

&06's the best laaah (;
---
Straight after camp, it's the
CLASS CHALET (6-8apr)
uber tiredness so I totally missed my gems' registration
and had to wait till night to register :| Go chalet aloneeee,

Gossip session on the first night,
eh eh eh eh ahhh SCANDALOUS.


and alexia did the nobody dance in front of strangers!
she spent half he time laughing though, lolness
I spend the second day in specs, laziness 8D

They always MJ ing one!


I've got no idea how to play,
so I spent most of my time sleeping

I look short, Idky :D

some MAJOR roach-killing action
we almost wanted to bbq it, but cannot find skewer
BBQ NIGHT!

they mixed vodka with redbull, taste like med
Bacardi's still the love (:
Okaaays, after I got ERM.
redthere was loads of snapping with classmates 8D



alexia's satay rocks like woots
All was fine till we finished the white wine,

when vodka+ root beer, tgt with texas poker comes in ..
(this is so gonna ruin my image :\).
.
.
.
.




WEEEE drunkard alrd %D
Ultimate drunk picts, who dare say they not drunk!


MS and vic's definitely goner, &Im looking stupid.
oh wells.
Last day!




group picts, and home!
---
And the day after my class chalet,
I had
FOP MEETING (9apr)
a whole series of events!
NOW U SEE why I didnt have to time to blog
After the briefing, we went to Swensen's@PS



food wasnt very nice, but
GREAT COMPANY :D
being more and more bonded after the camp!
Went to TCC to slack some time off,


picts picts and more picts,

after so I went to
PRIMERS MEETING@esplanade
quite mundane actually, and then home!
---
It was
FOP in the morning (13apr),
and after that
DINNER OUT with ken and ron (darren u suck la)
he so lost the bet! mortuus won :D
Food, toys, and flying tempura sauce



"Bayblade, let it rip!"
---
Had the same old
FOP (14apr) in the morning,

nice tan line de worz, I was literally
toasted under the sun
I WAN TO MIGRATE
LCD TEAM BUFFET at night! SAKURA, celebration for it show

Idk why they are laughing and I got that epic stun face :\
Anw we played some 'zhong ji mi ma' after meal,

pudding with chilli sauce is fine, he got cheesecake soaked in all sorts of sauce
GAY PICTURES,

GROUP PICTURES,


food wasnt very nice leh :S
and
she pissed me with that dress!
EWWW. wasnt a very nice day.
---
FOP Flagday! (16apr)

it was all abt slacking for me! facil mah, eye power laaah
dtrm 06 got 770plus, not bad lah (;
After the flagday it was
SHINSO OUTING!
we went to eat carl's Jr and slacked at vivo,


this was the time where I really bond with them
we chatted abt
everything! relationships, life blah blah
A BUNCH OF FUN and BONDED KIDS :DD

oh and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FISH CAKE! (;
---
Facil's
BBQ@CANNAN's! (17apr)
all the food and talking and drinking :D

GAY. 金毛 lubb 白毛
GAY take2,



peekaboo, lols!
And alot of ppl got
'raped' that day,



and only andy ended up in the water!
Okaaays, now the good old group picts 8D





FACILS FTW! :D
end, I love the memories
---
School started today and it
wasnt a good start
I was late and I dont have the study-feel
, doom lah
Till next time, BUBUBUBUBYES! :D
:. Next post sentosa outing (18apr)
Flings, motives, hypocrites
all around. But I have no interest.