Sunday, April 12, 2009
3:45:00 AM
Oh my oh my oh my
Cath got no time to blog at all laaah!
3-5th SB FOC6-8th Class chalet9th FOP briefing, primers meeting10-12th Real boring workdays13th SB FOP14th SB FOP, dental, lcd team buffet15th SB FOP16th SB FOP17th BBQ@cannan's18th Roadshow, mass outing?19th Work?20th SCHOOL STARTSShort updates!Okaaays now this is really overdue
2ND APRIL, pasta de waraku@MS with angel jingyi and jess
I MISS THEM LOTS we didnt meet up since forever ago D:
We like FINALLY fork out time to meet :D
ate and talked and gossiped lots
roamed ard MS and I rmb spending alot on random stuff
... oh wells pictures!


love my wicked purple nails! :D
Jess went off with her bf alrd so not in pict,

MISSES (:
I bought mouse today!

Egg mouse
UBER CUTENESS, round round fat fat just like a ball :D
Hmmm if u'r wondering what happened to this,

it drowned.
I tripped a cup of cup noodle over it and it's a goner
it died young but whatever, I got a cuter mouse now
WEEEEE 8D
Omg it's 430 now and have work in the afternoon
till next time, TAKE CARE AND BYE!
:. next post sb poc chalet facils day out
Memories, some like a tight slap on the face