Wednesday, March 25, 2009
9:10:00 PM
SAKAE SUSHI Icon village,

with
angus and
lucius, buuufffeeettt :D
We were quite lost when we reached there
and spend quite some time
being lost and asking for directions
the place looks pretty deserted :S (like the central like that..)
but it's new la, and the atmosphere's good
Other than the food above, we ordered sake
which tasted all weird o.o like not sweet or anything one,
ME NO LIKE.


and the frozen strawberry for dessert,
which totally gives me the brainfreeze
Right after the buffet, the thought of rice scares me D:
even though we only had 21plates (got 2guys somemore eh!)
I think next time we shld go for
Ichiban,
taste waaaaay better! I think
sakae rice like machine squeeze one :S
and we all went homeee
Till next time,
GOOD THE BYE.
I dreamt of a sweet dream, but it turns out to be a lie
&I was right there, in my dream, sobbing.