Monday, March 16, 2009
8:31:00 PM
IT SHOW WAS FUN !Spent the last four days working during the IT show
samsung lcd promoter, and it wasnt all bad :D
It was so crowded it's as if
half the Singapore is here o.o
first day was still okay okay, still have personal space ard
but after that day
bodies sticks with bodies and all I can see is faces, directly in front of me (makes me all giddy widdy) AND I always got
pushed around by the crowd! oh, and there's always a problem when I want to u-turn and walk the another direction, it's like.. it's like a HUMAN FLOOD lah!
But anw, the whole show passed super quickly
(even though Im there from 1030 to 2230 or so)
spent every careful minute serving customers after customers 8D
everyone's so occupied with explaining shits and time flies.
I only noticed the time when it's ard 3
the usual time when my stomach starts to growl
and before I know it, there's announcement for closing
YAYNESS
Selling was not very hard I would say, people are usually after free gifts
and it's funny to watch people's reactions when I say 'full hd mornitor' and 'on-site warranty' - some of their eyes goes
whoooah o.o lols
but my sales wasnt very good, usually the last few place -.-
I shld really bow down to those who no need to eat and pee man
superhumans.
During the last hour of the last day,
some brand was distributing free umbrellas
(pict above) and everyone go snatch u know o.o
it was absolutely comical to watch - all the hands reaching forward and stuff. I thought they giving free food or camera or vouchers or something..
I was like
omfg? It's not even raining outside
and YOUR HOUSE NO UMBRELLA MEH?
Singaporeans really need to reflect.
Surprisingly, I thought it'll get more and more tiring
but apparently the exact opposite happened o.o
after the first day I was as tired as a pig,
E V E R Y WHERE ACHED - shoulders, waist, soles..
(I usually sneak to the toilet to sit there, so clean know!)
but after yesterday, like nothing much leh
reverse psychology
*shrugshrugs*Okays so much so for IT show
I'm off, updates next time (;
PS Im going to revamp my blog!
PS2 Boys irritate the shit out of me
PS3 Nintendo..?