Tuesday, February 10, 2009
12:45:00 AM
Press play press play, nice (emo) song
I went to
Huang Jing Lun and
Shi Xin Hui's sch-concert!

Okay laaaah
Ive got to admit that in the beginning I doubt this concert would be nice
cus firstly whenever I think of SXH I thought of
'Taipei to Beijing'- which I thought is a totally crappy song
&the another one?
never seen and heard of, at all
Queuing like ah gongs outside the auditorium..


went with grace aud and alexia;
who was absolutely interested in loco roco only
oh and zhiti, who threw light stick at other ppl's face..
all went for the sake of cca points, hahas

there're like soooo many people
and lao niang got no sits, end up sitting on the floor!
ANNOYS ME
got so many ppl dk how to book convention hall one meh?

nah, stars for the night.
Anyway the SXH part was quite nice
singing nice, person looks nice also :D
but her dancers
(from sp one) are so sucky
use an awful lot of strength to dance..
as an audience Idk want to laugh or cry
And HJL..

HIS SINGING'S GOODrather high pitch kind but still pleasant to the ears
sets you in the mood of the song, nice
and the way he speak's so cute!
*laughs* funny personality 8)
After that they have a duet of 一眼瞬间
(one of my fav songs! got Jam and Amei leh..)

it was a hard song and they did a great job
good good good..After this I realised one point:
if u wan to be a famous artist, dont start off in singapore
must go taiwan or some other country for competitions etc
win and be recognized in a bigger market.
lose also nevermind, most of ur country ppl wont know :DOh credit to uncle sam for dl-ing so much songs for me
Huang Jing Lun's songs nice leh! tyvm
Had critical reasoning skills paper today
2 and a half page of black ink on globalisation
Might flung it cus I just keep on writing,
high probability of going out of point
But I dont care alrd
2/8modules cleared, 6more papers to go
omfg. 2papers on the same day z.z
just thinking abt it makes me sleepy
Off to sleep
tutorials tmr, ciao!
p/s Oh shit, haven do tutorial..
p/s/s Totally lost my blogging bugs these few days
p/s/s/s I so wan to go genting with class lor! wanted but cant, grr
两个不同年代的人生活在一个屋檐下上个年代的找不到理由,这个年代的找不到自由You cant go back to square one in life.