Sunday, February 22, 2009
1:42:00 AM
Conquered stats on friday!
thank god it's finally over, I hate stats like
raaaah.
I dont think its well done though :S
despite waking at 4 in the morning,
I got no time to run through pass year paper o_o
but.. IT'S OVER,
FOREVER(!!)
*dance around shouting woohoo*After the paper, most of us were in celebrative mood
cause the guys think fom and ggt's like cake..
anyhows, we went out for food tgt 8D
(speaking of food I haven suppress my pasta de waraku crave lor
no chance, sian.)Astons@ The cathay
there's erm jon vic ms june kh ky zx

Jon with the huge double up chicken
and I ordered fish with herbs..

oh, the bake potato damn huge can o.o
twice their size but BIG and tasteless
astons dont feel too good on that day,
but we finished all up anyway (:
Plan to watch a movie but their choice's so not my genre
so we went
bugis!
And after alot of walking,
I bought one shirt only -.-
nothing new, nothing special, nothing caught my eye
totally lost the vibes in shopping man.
Strudeling again,

and then we walk all the way to near
The Central there,
to take bus home -.-
Went to work today, and after that
(since mom and dad's will only be back on tues night..)
WENT
GROCERY SHOPPING 8DD
I cant starve myself, can I? (:oh, I bought milk and they give this cowcow glass foc
&Im starting to think that..


the cow looks weird somehow, so
obsceneOff to sleep, bye!
p/s house feels big and empty o_o
p/s/s FIVE MORE DAYS leh, wooo
p/s/s/s hopes to get something use-able