<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 5, 2009
7:20:00 PM
H E L L O B L O G
Everyday it's either school or work or school or work..
Im starting to think that life's getting shorter
*sulkandsigh*

Had some fun time last week though,
the hangover-from-hols week 8)

Wednesday
A short and sweet day in school,
went town to shop alittle after that
BUT. before all the shopping and stuff..
LUNCH FIRST

(pretty expensive can of lemon tea lor..)

went to Pasta de waraku!
&it's not even a monday, lols

there's grace audy and her friend and me (:
we ordered the lunch set meal, $9.99++
but anw it's goooooood (food picts ahead!)

Prawn curry rice


above: grace the oil scooper

I love their prawn, love their curry, LOOOOVE RICE
need I say more? 8D

Potato mentaiko pizza



deliciously small
mentaiko's like salty salty one, very nice combi with the potatoe
the crust very thin like chips

my carbonara pasta, great as usual

Went shopping after that,

spent and spent
then home

Bestest get of the day!

an assortment of liquor dark choco
but I think liquor goes better with milk choco instead :S

Thursday
010109 New year's day!
Im sure most had fun on that day and stuff
well, it's a PH &that means work for me z.z

Friday
Went to school on such a ponable day
caught the Bedtime stories after school 8D
it's nice and humorous, worth a watch!

Saturday's a working day

Mini Iphone lols
and on the back it says: designed by USA, assembled in China
(I didnt know they actually credits..) same logo and everything!
uh oh, saw the m1 brochure with LG secret promotion,
went home feeling v e r y tempted

Sunday's yet another working day
bought it after work 8D


243's quite an okay deal I think, so goodbye 5610!
oh the packaging v e r y nice!
like buying myself a present like that..
*keeps the box away*


Monday
aka "Today"
After a day of use, I conclude that yes.
secret's a bimbotic phone


- camera's only good in bright places, laggy in certain application
+ user friendly, equipped with really nice games, looks gooooood 8)
okay lah give and take a little
dong till year end and I think it's C905 for me, or better
*beams* I cant wait :D

Im surrounded by projects for the week
damn. BBYES!

p/s I got easily-panic syndrome
p/s/s I hate you you hate me, I dont care if u stab me..
p/s/s/s say "URGH!!" to projects D<




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter