Monday, December 8, 2008
10:59:00 PM

Worked during the wkends&
N O T H I N G exciting happened for the hols yet
aw . ma . gwad I know I keep on whining abt it, but ya Im whiny&I think I'll drop the idea of buying a gadget liao la!
cus statistics shows that...
actually it's mainly becus,
Im just
itching to spend some money (on myself Jon, myself)I really really feel like getting a phone,
yet find no reason to dispose off my current one..
itching to spend lah,
itching.
SO, I think mayb saving up is good?
or mayb Ill splutter it on food instead, food.. 8DMost of my peeps are having exams from tml on,
so
GDLUCKS and
ALL THE BEST to all of you(!!)
esp to sister
ahyuan, maintain ur gpa
FOUR hor
Oh& that
annoying bff as well, lucks!
GDBYES
cus this is boring
-oh-shitp/s rainy days for meant for sleeping, seriously
p/s/s dental tml, shall go with the
season!
p/s/s/s I wan a huge teddy to say gdnight to,
p/s/s/s and then hug him tight tight to slp