Monday, December 1, 2008
7:59:00 PM
(my new boots *beams)lols I actually thought of
splashing boredom all over,
but today is just so
b o r i n gokaaay
*fingersitching, maybe just
briefly..
I went stri back after the papers, went lot1 and wander ard myself. (Im like walking really s l o w l y) Bought some stuffs and went back. Wandered ard tw market again and bought food. Sun was scotching like crazy so I went to the NTUC for aircon. Bought biscuits for sgb!
I spent the whole afternoon watching drama :D
watch finished alrd, hoohoo!
conclusion for
不良笑花, absolutely deja vu lor
like as if the whole world only that few people like that
Having
statistics paper tml
stats is difficult..
&I haven start mugging yet
*whimperAW MAI GAWD 8| gg.
BBYESp/s it's the first time ever, I heard of trial for rs
*sodazzledp/s/s dont feel like dec lor, damn that sun D<
p/s/s/s I wonder what are you trying to prove.
可能是我想把自己停留在小时候, 舍不得长大.
Cus growing up makes u lose alot