HELLO Due to pure laziness it's been a while since I last blogged okay now.. where should I begin.. ah.
Thursday, 11dec SGB distribution was pretty glad that it's set at 4.30pm, at first. means more sleep for me 8D I woke up I shower& when I was abt to leave.. IT STARTED POURING
Feeling guilty of being late for the prev primer event I went out with a huge umbrella, but ended up drenched kneesdown anw
Reached and waited and they said.. "erm go have dinner first, be back here at 6.30" SUPER ARGH LOR *clenchteeth!
U SEE ARH, if they said that earlier.. I could have had dinner at home and avoided that stupid pouring rain! if I avoided that rain my shoe&jeans&jacket wont be wet and I dont need to walk ard with stinky wet shoe! GRRR
But anw, it was for a good cause lah SGB stands for Sharity Gift Box, &that day we were going to the patient's hus to dist food items got instant noodles la, can food, rice la, oil, biscuits etc.. heavy. &I was posted to BEDOK smmore!
But lucky me, there's 3other guys in my grp Anthony Melvin and Officer Yaohan :D We painfully dragged our tired bodies all the way to bedok.. (exaggerated laaah, cant ah)
The patient we visited was Mdm Hamsidah (I think is spell like that la..) she was very friendly :D after we gave her the food items, we sat down to chat a little good host right, lols I sat JUST BESIDE the food& stuff, so ya I kept eating lor 8D the wafer roll very nice!
Her story She was in her 30's I think, single parent with a daughter of 9. Once a strong woman that is capable of doing rough jobs in a warehouse, now joints too painful for her to work. She was diagnosed with blood cancer. She discovered it abt it 2years ago and like all others when we asked abt her reaction she said 'why me?' but life have to go on no matter what. Currently in her first few stages, she had to spend $4000 per month on the medical expenses, a huge part subsidised of course. She stayed at a rented room in bedok and rent out her house at Jurong for a small amount of income to cover all the expenses for the month, 'and I had to put aside some money for her(her daughter) as well'
After the chat I felt that she's under so so much stress. be it coping with the side effects from her medication or taking care of the daughter's needs, she is stress. Financially. Oh, we asked her if she had one wish what would it be, she said: 'I would like to spend time just with my daughter, teach her the way of life. Maybe like *laughs* in those dramas where we are stranded on an island or smthing..' Oh-so motherly (:
After our visit, we waited for the other grps in that area to come back for debrief talk talk talked& I still dk how to sing vesper -.- home.
Friday, 12dec GGT project
Me& Jun borrowed alot of CDs and DVDs rip all the songs& returned them heh heh.
&OMG, this is b a a a d stuff D: *sigh..
But anw here are some funny-science videos Brainiac: things, but very slowly
loves the narrator!
Saturday, 13dec Working.
Sunday, 14dec Also working. (yes it's that boring)
Monday, 15dec The day which I thought a l o t
Was suppose to dinner atpasta de warakutoday was canceled. looking forward really sucks. did nothing much and the whole day's gone I think Im most probably turning in soon, NIGHTS
p/s frozen and pretty much dead p/s/s ahya my tibits finishing alrd lah!
I thought I could always live without smtimes I think I need alot and during smtimes, I find nothing at all.
Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?
profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.