Saturday, December 27, 2008
11:54:00 PM
Gonna blog abt the whole week!
yummy pictures ahead,
nom nom nom..
listening to 搞笑 over and the over again now (:MONDAY Pasta de waraku

mmm mmm mmmmm~Went out with
Audy in the afternoon,
so cute la her hair. straight.
Shop shop shop all ard 8D
got a shirt from
Far Eastwent to the
Mango sale but nothing really nice
brought more apparels from
Cotton on Wisma!
And then to
Heeren for the main purpose of today
met up with grace and her whole gang of people 8)
they got there earlier and got the queue numberso me and audy walked ard Heeren till it's out turn..
...2hrs passed...note at this point, very hungry and very moody people.
And it's finally our turn,
after a good
TWO AND A FREAKING HALF HRS
Went in to their
extremely-squeezy-looks-like-it-is-a-6people-tableand settled down
&YAAAH the food 8D
Meat hamburger pasta
Juicy meat I must say, not bad not bad
Sauce is pretty normal
like,
normal meat in
normal tomato sauce
first few mouth's all
g r e a t, after that u'll get meat probia
Cassis grape
ordered an alcoholic drink this time round
hmmm, I like this 8)
if there's a next time I'll try ume..

desserts attack! *cheers*Makes people happy,

even when they are so so so full alrd 8D
Oreo parfait


happy posing with oreo cookie.. mine mine all
mine!
it's surprisingly nice
cus when you'r finishing, the bottom all oreo powder
yum yum yum!


50% off this again,
Home
TUESDAYHibernation at home
WEDNESDAY Xmas eve
I stayed at home for the whole day!
"aww, arent u fucking glad?" (:
hibernation, again.
THURSDAY Xmas
Went out with a course mate!
for the usual
dinner movie kind of thingy
Out of curiosity, we went to explore the
West
Coast
Plaza
DISAPPOINTMENT EH
most of the stores arent open yet
and those that ARE opened, sell unattractive stuff z.z
&ard 5 MRT down to
Vivo,
which was amazingly
flooded with people a l r d
checked out the cinema& movies are all
almost-sold-out kind
first time know o.o, I see all
red red red red..
and the oh. flashing
yellowGone to
The
Cathay and brought tickets
had dinner a Aston's specialties
Hickory bbq pokpokgehYUMMY and filling 8D
&then,
YES MAN(!!)
long-time-no-see Jim carrey's still all good
all wrinkly but still good
*thumbsup*I find the show meaningful and humorous 8D
the part with the grandma is ... omfgwthargh!
CATCH IT
Unfortunately after the movies:
I missed the last bus home&the last train only send me till Kranji... cabbed home alone D:
&OH I chatted LOADS with the uncle, lols
but I so
hate cabs, burn holes in pocket.
FRIDAY Moooovies

with
Yuan
Jingyi
Liang
Hock 8D
but god knows wth is wrong with today,
we are so so suay
Missed the 3plus show due to
unknown traffic jam on a non-public holiday at orchard, bought the 5plus show tickets. Went in to watch. ard
20mins in to the movie and as the kan jiong part is going to come..
BLACK SCREEN.
"due to technical errors we'll compensate u with vouchers"
WHAT THE GRR(!!)
mood gone half luh
After much discussion, we went to
The Cathay&brought
Ip man tickets with the vouchers
kanjiongish, but it's like. like..
nv watch finish like cannot slp that kind of feeling u know?

anw grand cathay was great 8)
UBER BIG &like got the vip feel like that
HEEES
R
andom s
nappings while resting our feets and waiting



Jy took this and she's out of the picture :X
but I like. Cus got
sister yuan and
blur hock, lols
We watched.
Ip man was very very nice too!
pls dont ask me to choose between
yes man and
ip manI'll go into dilemma -.-
*staresatyuan*Ip man's absolutely
action packed with
humorGOOD FILM GOOD FILM 8D
Home.
SATURDAYChallenger short-circuited
black out during work is so exciting!
suddenly all the lights and stuff just went off
SHOCKED at first &went mini toons buy sweets 8)
but it was resolved pretty fast la, awww
Had dinner with friend after work, effing tired
lack of sleep can really make my face black D<&ahya since we friend so long alrd, no point fake smiling
so I black face all the way home
Working tml also
and then school starts on mon
OMGly lots of project to deal with
... feeling pretty doomed
off to sleep BBYES :D
p/s I dont care abt people like you
p/s/s h e l l o 2more months from now 8D
p/s/s/s Crush by David Archuleta