Thursday, November 13, 2008
10:04:00 PM
YESTERDAY DAY DAYMe
Ashley
Faith 8D did project in the lib
&
while doing project, we went to play
Hotel626!
For those who know nuts abt Hotel626, it's a game.
(ok-okay..) an interactive game released as part of
Doritos Snack so as to enhance your snacking experience
personally I dont feel that there's any link with the
enhance snacking experience cus the chips'll probably be all over the floor when the game ends
OKAY, at least I think that's what will happen for me
Bfore the game starts it suggest headphones, webcam, mic& dark room
Despite playing in
BROAD DAYLIGHT in a PUBLIC PLACE,
(volume at ard 10 smmore) I think it's
quite scarythe sound effects are similar to those in korean horror movie
&&the suspense/fear just up builds up one lor!
*doob doob doob doobdoobdoob!Kays& this is
F's face when the whole game ends,

I LOL YOU
*laughs
TODAY DAY DAYMy
lubbbbbbies :3

went
tibit-shopping after school today,
those things make me so haaaappy 8D
FRAN WHIPPS ROCKScrazily nice!
Ohoh. smthing happened in the morning
my class got
snake (really lah!)ard 30cm like that..
a
sadist snake-catcher came
He caught the snake with a plastic bag
force it into a ball& poke at it
THEN.
pull the head off you know what is freaky?he did all this with a smile.
KY even went to take the dead snake up
&went:
'oh, it's dripping it's dripping'freaky-shit bold people
(viciously waves death snake images away, shoo shoo..)I so very hate the next 3weeks can!
they are all
freakingly filled with:
projectsreportspresentationmid semester examall the assessments!
*whining away..Me go go shower, z z z
Dr.Cath says, sleep
early wake
early more energy!
GDBYES
Sorry,
I killed u in my heart