Tuesday, November 4, 2008
7:11:00 PM
WARNING: If u'r hungry/got itchy mouth but house no snacks/hates me/gets pek chek over snacks pictures,
DONT READ (dont complaint hor) *evilgrin
awwwwwwww~Bought all this yesterday!
my sch always got this kind of yummlicious sale one leh
as a typical consumer, u say how cn resist?spent
16bucks *snapsfingerJUS LIKE THAT.
Did pbl project in the lib
with our newly boughts
(buy tgt with zt, she lah! make me spend..)we
HAPPILY picnic in the lib 8D

the shin chan's
小熊饼干 ok-ok only
(say.. rate 2.5/5)like choco powder coated honey star
3plus bucks hor!
Do u know why doramon is so fat?cause
铜锣烧 rocks
(rate 4/5)
anw zt bought a whole packet to share
NICE LEH, inside got red bean oneeeee!
OHOH and I bought a
HTF shirt, heh heh
I LUBB HAPPY TREE FRIENDS :D
so uber cute, gussshhhing blood *psychoticlaughter
this design not bloody though, nicer designs no size D:
I ate this today
FREAKIN WT-HALELUYA NICE (rate 6/5 liao lah)U open..

U smell..

U look..

SEE SEE!
the white choco and the strawberry
SO
THICK LAH :DD
*rolling in happiness, awwRandomly,
monster stationery
GRR.&&my dear child
puh-leeeeees go see a doc, u'r ill.

(but but, thanks. for everything there is (:)
I recently heard of this game from my classmates
Zahadaif u love challengers/puzzles/riddles
u'll
LOVE THIS TO BITS
(go try it lah! I got answers till lv19 I think..)OKAY, end of post
BBBYES :D
p/s domo so cute!
p/s/s shoo off u disgusting shit, u really gave me the D: feel
p/s/s/s ppl who plays& up-level in Zahada are freaky
Not having. not equals.
needing
81215353745243626293418293 (: