Tuesday, November 11, 2008
7:37:00 PM
(like finnnaaallly~)Ive finished uploading all the picts!
thanks many many to mummy! who sent me all the photos :D
thanks to bff for telling me abt
picasa3 <--- see, I credit you Seventh Nov, Fridaysch and then first night of camp!

wore
SP shirt that I bought the other day :D
&since it's a
friday, in every direction u turn to there's a chance of 80% to see another person wearing the same shirt as you, lols
(most wear for cca purposes, me not belong to the 'most')After school, which is at 1pm
went home to SLEEEEEEEEEEP
slept till 6plus,
fully charged 8D
PACKED and went off to camp!
*woooohoo
DISCOVERY CAMP 2008

made my way out at 8plus..
to meet up with the
June&
WH at CCK (:
June with her big big bag..

WH confirming which bus stop to alight, so that we wont get lost
&finally we've reached
*spookish though..


so dark lah, u can see or not can see?!We had a little camp briefing followed by supper and then
SLEEEEEEEP
(okay, shower. then slp)


after Liting bravely caught it and release it outside,
we slept.
Frankly I cant even slp properly luh
the floor's hard& my bones ache in
every position
lay down at 1plus, woke at 3 5 7 o'clock =o=Eighth Nov, Saturdaya day full of activities!
"rise and shine, babes~"I was all geared up, in
PINK shoes.
(bought it close to 4 or 5years ago, worn >10times& started hating pink)
&y I brought this? so that I cn throw it off after camp >D

breakfaaaaast, nasi lemak
&
let's play ball(!!)



WHY do I look like Im laughing at her crying? --.
(I dont think she's crying lah, I dk *shrugshrug)1.
ZIPLINE*cheers and jumps ard 8DD
I LOOOOOOVE ZIPLINEit's like so shiok, like u just slide down the playground slider like that
ahya hard to explain, but that feeling of
'drop' when u take off, and that
freeee feeling of only ropes attached to you is
one of a kindlove it since pri5, went on
twice this time!
2.
3LINE THINGY and
CARGO NETbasically they are normal high elements,
where u have to walk from 1end to another..

above: Huiqi in action!
3line thingy(Ive got no idea what it's called..) is
chicken feet lah, unless u wanna do claps if not it's really no challenge
*smirk, lolCargo net is quite a challenge as everything is like
soft and
moving, so there's definitely a level of
insecurity. Personally I think it makes my hand aches --. cus
"need nneeeda. cling on!'3.
CHALLENGE POLEH U G E challenge!
&quite a laughing stock
instructor told us there's this
5stages:
1. climb the pole
(eh, not a short pole okay)2. stand on the pole
3. jump off the pole
4. touch/grab the
trapeze
5. do pull ups on the trapeze(=o='')
Logically, I aimed to stage4 8D
so I climbed& climbed
&got stuck at the stop(bfore stand ON the pole position)
the standing part right, is VERY VERY SMALL
just nice for ur feet only, no extra space at all
a little out& I think it's SLIP AND FALL
Anyway, when I got on
I START TO SHAKE, lols
it's uncontrollable shaking lor!
then I heard from the ground got ppl say: 'she dancing'
cus Im shaking.. (lets put it this way)in a huge magnitude *laughs
Im not afraid of heights so when I look down at the pole's shaking I also laugh
REALLY IS SIDE TO SIDE
I finally stop the shake& stood there for quite some minutes
taking in the views& of cus thinking if I wanna jump of not lah
& I JUMPED
touched the trapeze, slipped(very slippery) and fell
THE FEELING IS SHIOK TOO, like jump off building like that 8D
Almost, almost wanted to go on a 2nd time cus I didnt grab it the 1st
but didnt. cus,
I think I'll laugh till I drop to see myself shaking up there again XD
After June had her turn, we settled down
AND CAMWHORE :D

Random shots,


June looks
evil& I look
dumbMedic Jon& Hongshen!


yes, my pink shoes again
GROUP PICTS
Me, Jonathan, Jason,
ohshit-Iforgothisname, Yuxing,
Huiwen, Huiqi, Budi(mummy), Rongyuan, June

last pict with the
forever-so-cute Aiwee! :DD
After those 3stations, we went to the general stations
team work& stuff one :D

We must
climb wall


¬ a short wall too, lucky I light they pulled me up! :D
We also played another station
need to swing everyone over to the log one
dk how to explain.. D:LIKE THAT LOR swing swing swing, then everyone over alrd, heh.
During dinner, see/hear/speak no evil in
cath's version 8)

HIGHEST
HIGHLIGHT OF DC2008night walk..!
(like the ONLY light source there)I
swear, it's the longest walk Ive every walked in
such conditions
Snapped at gathering point :D


With flash& without, big diff

SEEE, IT'S SO DARK CAN?Me& mummy!

OKAY, we set off
basically it 12.9km of soil, rocks, muds, trees, leaves& vlittle roads
YES 12.9 HOR, at night smmore okay!
&It's not normal roads I warn you
we walked from
dairy farm (pls recall 1stday pict, so ulu& dark lah) to
macritchie reservoir thru the
central catchment area.
CAN U LIKE ROUGHLY IMAGINE OR NOT?
we walked and walked and walked. and
w-a-l-k-e-dSo you may ask:
'got see anything or not'NO. I got no time to even look ard to see if there's anything cause Im
constantly looking at the ground for
more brunches and
more rocks to avoid =o=
Anw the place feels totally out of singapore, I wouldnt know Im in singapore if not for the traffic sounds nearby. ALL
GREEN&
GRASSY& NO HOUSES!
Nature life,
during our walk in the deeper part of the
alot-of-trees-area, all you hear are the sounds of insect chirpping etc. Not freaky but actually, feeling close to nature.
Moreover, it's the 1st time ever in my
ENTIRE life that I've seen
fireflies.
They are truly beautiful,
gives me the impression of little pixies (:
Some of the places we went pass..
YA& my cui face after the walk.

Ending point feels like
MIRACLElike u drop into well& smone threw a rope in to help u like thatOH, u know what I mean.

there's 100plus, peanut butter, bread, and milo welcoming us
feels like
wooosh!MORE grp pict after our foooood

(I think u can guess the ending..)After that we'r all sticky like gum, a whole day of SWEAT.
went back and showered
asap-ly&SLEPT, like a log till morning
I thank the thunderstorm, which makes us all slp better (:Ninth Nov, Sundaywrite your appreciation!
I wanna thanks the comm for putting the wonderful camp tgt
thankxz euu bery bery muchiee (lols, twit writing)
esp sebast mummy& Aiwee,
wouldnt have gone if not for them :D
I got cert I got cert!


&appriciation from my grp& dear mummy!
almost all said Im
brave etc 8)
(call me brave chua pls, lols)AND A
HUGEMONGOUS
BR
UI
SE =o=

knocked on top the metal railings during the night walk
my bad, was checking the phone, all distractedTHIS IS
BAD BLOOD D8
After we broke camp, I went with primers over to
Expo for service
although Im not a christian but their songs are really quite nice,
with the band jamming& everything
*yea yea yea&
Nick Vujicic was the guest speaker
I must say he is brave& the will to help makes him more complete than us
(after the tiring camp, I cant believe I went on to..)We went to
GEYLANG LOR 9 to eat dinner
there's sebast, vimel, long chai, 1girl who Idk her name& derrick&there's
beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun beef hor fun 8DD
after so, it's alrd ard 5plus and all the
'special sale' are out
so we went home!
showered slept
Tenth Nov, Mondaynua nua nua nua nua..
Felt so
s-h-a-geverywhere that is ache-able ACHED
(from lower forearm to upper, inner to outer thigh, even stomach area, neck, shoulder, fingers.. everywhere and all over lah!)&&I kept on sneezing
which made me ache MORE
Snack my day off,
nth to do chew lor
finished quite some of my supplies alrd DDD:
Oh, dug out this pict from grace's blog
taken during afterglow!

awwwww
*gigglesEleventh Nov, Tuesdayfeels like a Monday 8D
Diao a guy on the LRT
pekchek eh, he's so clinging onto the pole not moving in
blocking off a whole
'human space' beside him =o=
still dare wipe sweat somemore!
nobody standing beside u also!
wipe wipe wipe..Sheeeeeeesh.
ANW late for class, as usual
sure kenna mark late one lor, see her face I know
that
never-give-chance-face D:
EVEN IF IT'S ONLY
20MINS *sighHad a 3hrs break cus one of the tutorial was cancelled
*woohoobut peeps are all occupied with reports& projects,
so I went to the main lib alone.. (
pls call me loner chua 8))
to some productive work!

YEA.
Finished TWO questions for pacc& rushed off
ALMOST late for the next class
*phewupcoming projects: FOM PBL2, CRS discussion& PS report
=o=
Met
mee see Jon on my way home
(hm alone, lols)got a little lecture on bruises
*soh-des-nehhh, nodspurplish/red blood.. oxygen/co2..
home!
My bruise looks
evil and is growing darker, how?
&&mama is going genting for
5days this sat,
HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT HER~
*thinks of all the food she cook.. ahhh D:Anw, my nose peeled off alrd
now it's like a brand new nose 8D
OKAYS, me go go alrd
till next time, BBYES :D
p/s bro came home tonight, big things (which Im not sure myself, I only know it's not very small) happened. SO OLD LIAO still dunno how to take care
*shakeheadp/s/s search
bodyshock on wiki, got nice articles to read; bit freaky too
p/s/s/s pssst, is it really
abstract art?
Little things that made me smile (: