<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 23, 2008
9:35:00 PM
okay, please allow me to hao lian first..
YESTERDAY I BOUGHT THIS :D
(apparently it's sold along with things like shoes at the nike fair in sch..)




awwwww~ chocolate with liquor
I just ate it :D
IT'S OMFG NICE *screams

(hmm okay, rewind rewind..)
21 October, Tues
I finally got my bag!

that I bought from a blog shop 2mths ago
I got what I paid for, so Im contented :D
BUT I shall nv blogshop again lor!
it seems forever for the goods to come, zzz

After I got home, I decided to pack my cupboard& stuff
cus my lecture notes like no place to stuff alrd..

&I DUG OUT ALOT OF OLD STUFF!
those I-dont-even-know-it-exist-in-my-room kind of stuff

I found some of my past phone boxes, lols

my exexex phone was pretty& good but used till loose alrd so I changed to my exex phone, K700i.. I bought without contact u know! After 3weeks, it was lost during a class theft (@#$%^&*) VERY CUI. I took quite long to save up for N5300, but it was lost after like half a yr or smthing --. It just disappeared lor! I think I dropped it when I went out.. (ok la, pure stupidity)& N5610 is my current phone :DD
My next target is the nokia tube, heh heh

&I found some really ancient game consoles *laughs

dont ask me cn play or nt, cus I got no batt to test them out anw
they are REALLY OLD STUFF lor

Ohoh :D
do u rmb in pri sch there's a trend to ask ppl to write in ur diary?
leave their contacts, like dislikes etc etc
I FOUND THE BOOKS


(this is especially for grace, lols)

&&my look-pretty-mouldy pri sch report book


pls note words written in blue ink& class position B)

(skipping away 22: choco..)
23 October, Thurs
my sch got chicken walking ard, attracting attention


(...) Idk what they'r doing at all

After sch, me aud grace alexia went to IKEA to eat tgt!
I had MEATBALLS and CHEESECAKE *yum yum yum :D
ohoh, there's this kidcenter right outside the cafe,
so when we walked pass alexia said 'aud u go stand there leh'
(bcus she not tall lah) *giggles



Then we went over to the shopping mall opp IKEA
there's UBER LOTS OF OUTLET STORE!
got charles&keith, club marc, G2000 etc etc outlet stores
dirt cheap lor oo.

I tried on some stuff, for fun *laughs
@G2000


G say this one look like those pics at blogshops, lols


Trying on blazer at club marc!


*LOLS went home!

&for my IDEAS module I created this weird thingy
which Ive got no idea what it cn be used for --.

anyone wan to lend me their creativity power?

(I think better make more samples for selection..)


OKAY, Im going to slp now
due to overslept Ive alrd missed the 1st class for 2days alrd
GDNITES :D

p/s sorry mr lim for tempting you like every single time
p/s/s Ive found the late king!
p/s/s/s popping the whole choco inside makes my tongue hot




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter