
blogging blogging blogging time :D
a
truck-load full of photos,
puh-leeees dont go nauseous
&&READ FINISH LEH, I spent effort blogging one u know, lols
(
rewindation back to..)
SATURADAY, 25thit's the
Inter
Primers
Olympic
Day!

&Yes, Im in
BBWe had IPOD at
NP a 9-5pm event
&I reached at 2,
eh-heh.
BTW the lift very
special leh!
moves oh-so slowly inbuilt with a uber mini fan..



&their field very nice also 8D
(okay lar, I sua ku I sua ku..)THAT
BLOODY SCOTCHING WEATHER
ANW we just sat there to watch the basketball section
&I took some photos!

(not with this of cus, it's for show only lar)NAH.




PROFESSIONAL RIGHT~ hees
&this is
Aud and
June
who keeps on complaining that Im a lousy photographer,
when they are the one standing in front of the light source!
*hmph.SHOES
(ok, random)

anw, we owned the other institutions in basketball
it was SP1 vs SP2 for the finals B)
(clockwise)ZT mummy me& papaya!


END OF EVENT &SP was the overall champ, again
After IPOD I went to meet up with my
long-long-time-meet-onceJINGYI&
YITINGwe had
pastamania at bugis..
(their's look so yummy& mine look so plain)



I
HATE IT LAR D:
Then we met up with
Jen&went shopping at bugis street 8D



I bought a bag I bought a bag I bought a bag I bought a bag :D
&OMFG NEO YANYAN GOT SAME BAG AS ME!
(so qiao luh)Went to
'cheeew' (chill) at
Breko cafe



HOME
p/s more meet-ups puhleeees~ :D
p/s/s Aloysius got no hair liao!
*laughsSUNDAY, 26thI finally went to watch
connected(!!)


with
Sam ter, lols
The movie's
uber nice :D
Louis Khoo very shuai,
Da S very pretty!
but I found some faults with some scenes though
like since their fingers are not tied, it's only at the ankles.. y cnt they tear off the tape at their mouth themselves? kinda senseless to me
Had
Mos after movie
&basically. We snapped like mad
*giggles




HOME
p/s thanks for catching the movie with me HOR
MONDAY, 27thhappy deepavali, Im working --.
HOME
I chatted with
Yuan& he's speaking a diff lang now

in
weird sing-
bengish language.
TUESDAY, 28thit's
piss-ur-mom-off day
Suppose to have lesson at 8, woke up at 10.30
PANICED LIKE MAD cus there's a test at 11
pissed my mom off& left the house
wasted my
blood money to cab to sch D:
Ive got no idea whether I did well or not
no idea at all
Bought shirt after sch, 3bucks nia!

&our random snaps..



BTW, the one on the extreme right is
June&this is her duck
*LOLS
HOME
WEDNESDAY, 29thmanaged to finish all my tutorials!
&&Iwent to
Hey Gorgeous!after looking through right, I just wanna say..
WHY MY SCH PPL SO ABNORMAL ONE(?!)
This is normal :3

&this,
ISNT.
(btw, chow ming sheng is my classmate, lololol)THURSDAY, 30thI AM SO
HAPPY TODAY
literally rolling in pure punctuality 8D
This morning, in order to get into this train
that goes straight to doverI
cut an
auntie's queue :P
WHO TELL HER NOT SINGAPOREAN NUFF TO GO IN!
(er-hem) after I got in, she
diao me all over u know
I almost wanted to give her that sarcastic
aww-so-sad face
but nvm, shall be kind.
I
spun circles at JE, almost got flushed out of the train
reached dover at 8!
happily
hopped to class :DDD
HOHOHO, first few to reach hor
I cant wipe that smile off,
being puntual makes me oh-soooo
happy
*big-watermelonly-smileEverything went well today lah
good start okay!
IDEAS presentation was really fun :D
&all the better, no tutorial hmwk to do for tml
I LUBBBBY-LUBB TODAY 8D
Oh my test results for personalDNA thingy;


(not bad la, quite true quite true)&
say hello to my new pet :D

OKAY LAR OKAY LAR
blog finish alrd
BBBYES :D
p/s I saw this bird that
committed suicide& died
horribly on the LRT track 3days ago, I saw it today again. With another bird on top of it, happily enjoying
buffet off it. Do u think birds have
r/s problem? If not y they commit suicide? :S
p/s/s hey, basically u contradicted everything u said
p/s/s/s feed me choco and I'll be a happy kid :D