Wednesday, October 15, 2008
7:59:00 PM
I
love schooling today :D
so light& short!
had my elective module after sch,
personal sellingnot bad not bad, all logical& easy to understand stuff
&the best thing is, the tutor release
very early
-yay-yay-yay-
(since I got nth much to say, might as well throw my horo in..)Today it will be easy for you to see the truth behind any false fronts, so it's a great day for judging someone or picking a new member of your team. After a few minutes of light conversation you will be able to know who is genuine and who is full of it. There is at least one person who is trying to seriously make you believe something that isn't true, but they won't succeed. You are entering a phase of strength, clarity, and increasing confidenceYOU WONT SUCCEED!
&&.. IM ENTERING A PHRASE OF STRENGTH
*imagines glowing*er-hem, okay
basically I got nth much to say anymore
so BBYES :D
p/s 7-11 tortilla nt nice meh :S ?
p/s/s I shld probably go for strings tml ..
p/s/s/s ytd I realised my(yet another..) greatest flaw
p/s/s/s I treat guys
like girls
A tint of guilty, all over