Monday, October 20, 2008
11:14:00 PM
awwww, I really do D:(sigh, my blog is turning so drrrrryyy)
I got no pics to upload anymore!
no go out,
no fun,
no pics
SATURDAY& SUNDAYwoooooorrrrkkkingHad a little fun here& there, laughing at those jokers :D
basically it's so boring that everyone've gone
crazyentertaining each other..
&I got to suan this challenger worker! >D
cus he got this
duper chao ah beng face
so went I walk pass him we'll
diao each other& stuff
&if smone
(another staff) comes from bhind him with a
'eh-hem'HE'LL GET SHOCKED&
JERK EH
*laughs!*(alrd old& beng-ish still scare, hahas)BUT in turn I got suan by this lenovo
dumbass promoter
who treats me like a
complete idiot --.
cus Im actually not really IT savvy
(had to admit luh)so whenever I do smthing with the laptops etc
he'll go
'woooaaahhh, well done eh..' this kind
&he is very good with words, all out to spite me.
THEN there's this conflict over a little
USB chargerI dont understand what the big issue at all man
but anw, the guy took off his lanyard& wanna fight alrd
(???)
dky lor! cant lend then dont lend, return only mah
throw throw then show hand sign every thing..
*shakeshake head*
MONDAYwhich apparently is today
is nth much worth a talk, cus it's a
sch dayWaited for a fren to sch tgt
&lost my chance of being on time
(it's a big thing for me la)had lessons in a
moody(Idk y ok) mood
had to
s q u e e z e onto the effing full train while going home
feeling down-ish cus I have tutorials to complete
felt
worst thinking abt tml
(...8am)
Btw I went ard to surf
wiki alittle
I found out that: my sec's sch page had been edited oo.
(aww, no more closet homosexual)then I went to the sch's site..
&I realised
THE O'S IS HERE
again..
(evil laughter, cus I passed it alrd! hoohoo)I still rmb that tough time,
waking at 3plus to study then go sch.. T.T
THANK GOD IT'S OVER :DD
Well, I'll be ending the post with a
quiz&YES, it'll make ur eye hurt..
*nods&grins*1. Do you have secrets?yup, I think so
-shugs-2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?I think it's the mindset luh
if he is older then me but is being annoyingly immature, it'll be no too
3. Do you enjoy going to school?to a certain degree, yes
cus now, other than going to sch what else cn I do?
(puh-leeees, working is tougher)4. What would you do with a billion dollar?tour the globe, experience all the diff culture etc etc etc
hoohoo!
*excited*5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?perhaps, mayb? Idknooooow.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?none, all are one-sided
loving someone who loves you is the best :D
(Im greedy k, give me all or nth)7. List five favorite movies.Mr and Mrs Smith
Protege
Invisible target
Click
Batman(love joker!)
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?plot a series of effing evil plans to break them up, muahahaha!
(crazy --.) there's nothing I'll do, he like means he like, bo bian lor.
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?suaning ppl makes me
extremely happy :DD
10. Do you have any regrets?I haven actually done much in life, so I dont think so..
no BIG regrets (;
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?be somebody useful? pls la, I dun wanna be crap in this society
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?my mom& dad :D
13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?he's an idiot.
okay lah, a happy
chimo spastic idiot
(see, Im so gd!)14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?single& rich. cus married but poor.. feels like it'll lead to suicide. cus now it's not just u suffering
(being poor sucks)15. What is your favourite colour?purple&
pink!
16. Would you give all in a relationship?ah-ber-den. stupid qns.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?it's tough to make a decision, but for me it's tougher to be in love with 2ppl simultaneously
18. What are the top five countries on your 'to-go' list?Idk, I haven finish study geography of global tourism yet
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?now? single.
honestly there's an urge, but not strong enough to let smone in.That's all, GBBYES
(ah shit, I really need to slp now)p/s I hate being kind! kindness sucks.
p/s/s grown sick of tortilla alrd --.