08oct, Wednesday remembered as the day filled with good food
Went out to Bugis with Jen it was pouring when we reached there, but we still went over to Ritz to have strudel :D
Jen with her mango strudel.. &me with the strawberryone B)
IT TASTE VERY VERY NICE U KNOW ? :D -chomping awaaaaay-
After our little lunch, we went to shop at Bugis street within 2hrs, Jen is totally broke &I bought 2 tees& shorts only --.
After we met up with the guys, we went to Aston's for dinner! snaps, me& Jen (smiling, but very hungry) JM& MK *giggles* we had this little game while waiting for the food to come &the guys just couldnt get it at all (u know, that kind of blackmagic game?) when MK finally got it, his reaction is utterly funny!
All our dishes, I had some fishy-herby dish, UBER NICE :DDD I think it's so so so affordable& worth lar yums to the max! (or we'r just too hungry)
After dinner, we went to watch House Bunny Nice! it's funny& u get to see very chio girls *LOLS*
HOME~ 09oct, Thursday a sucky class outing day
I was nt punctual as usual, so I met them at cine instead :D lunch over at BBQ smthing-smthing, at basement that one lar many many snaps! me zhiti grace &aud ashley :D followed by xueli muzy.. uncle kok, long hair kh& ms!
Soup& drink some chicken dish, avg only
Everyone chomping away, &little aud with the sandwich she'll nv finish *laughs* left the place
Grp snaps!
After lunch, we went for movies :D EAGLE EYE a whole lot of us waiting outside
&While waiting, they decided to plait my hair LOLS cus basically Idk how to plait at all.. I look like some ancient school girl lar!
&So we went in for the movie.. 5mins into the movie: I was absolutely clueless of what it's showing halfway through: hmm, okok.. -watching- 3quater through: -streaching alrd- when-th is it going to end ah? end: *a sigh of relief* wah, finish liao YUP preeeeeetty boring
All the ladies, plenty of screams when we'r playing this, LOLS
After the movie we'r left with nth to do so we roam ard& settled at the mac at centerpoint UTTERLY BORING I got tired(emo)& shut myself out of whatever they'r talking abt Had a little smthing from the mac cafe, taste so super duper sweet darn good brownie my foot! HOME~
Oh, old videos I dug out from my archives some funny stuff :D Dick Lee,
Hokkien Ratatouille,
We Live In Sinagpura MTV,
That's abt all I suppose BBYES
p/s &I always spouting with squeaky p/s/s &'ah niang, do stay positive!' heh :D p/s/s/s ANGUS, I cant imagine u did that lah! *amazed*
I-solitariness means, I& alone &I hate questions
Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?
profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.