04 October, Sat PRIMERS AMAZING RACE Yes I was late to be precise, the last to arrive so far cn! Starting point's at Tampines
&I was all sicky a bad ache in the stomach, breaking a cold sweat, aga aga legs feeling all cui, I cant even fake a smile out ): thanks many many to zt& grace :D but I miraculously recovered after 2 like that good body recover fast B) *laughs*
We ran to this field& they had games I stood alrd to watch.. HAHAS I run until my shoe drop off lah! after so we traveled to cityhall for a picture at chijmes &then to dhoby ghaut for a short game run run run run run till I wanna die lor --.
MRT to chinatown need to find non-chinese to sing chinese nursery rhyme& video it we found an old ang moh couple &sang twinkle twinkle little star with them :D LOLS zt did funny stuff again lar!
After so we went over to bishan &had to dissolve TWO WHOLE BAR OF SOAP in a pile of water first time wash hand till so squeaky clean, zzz LOL cheapo cheena soap smmore (heng my skin didnt peel off)
Then we went to vivo had to do star jump in the waters at L3 oh, u know that fountain thingy outside vivo L1? WE HAD TO ZEEQ-ZACK THROUGH IT &TU TU TRAIN BACK ALL WET LOR, drenched inside out I slip& fell smmore T.T
First time walked bare-footed ard vivo *laughs* uh oh, smone's leaking..
Next stop's sentosa! at siloso beach, we had dig out choco out from the sand& eat it &then build a sand hill (no link, I know)
Final destination's at palawan beach their sand so much nicer luh B) we had to search for a phrase related to primers at one of the towers after a REALLY LONG time, they finally pointed it out for us it's a phrase written on the beach lor! *once I get the pics from primer blog, I'll upload it here :D *
My grp came in 3rd la, sian 1st grp got Luge tickets u know(!!) grrrr ..
Snaps while waiting for the last grp to come back Papaya, being tortured by budiman *giggles* &my BUTT MARK :D
After the whole event we went over to habourfront hawker to have dinner tgt& budi said he's going to run at the fountain too! he said it himself one, we didnt force him :D
super cheater la, run pass it only! :. after watching it: I seriously didnt know I sounded so effing disgusting, oh my..
Overall I find it fun BUT we really spent too much on travelling lor(!!) like 12bucks, with mrt concession smmore GRRRRR
05 October, Sun Was slping till the phone woke me up: Brother ' Eh, open the door leh! '
My folks arent home so I have to wake up JUST TO open the door being alrd awake, we chatted& stuff it's nice lar nice to have someone(age closer)in the family to talk to at times &my LKK bro's 34 now :D
Went out to da bao food from BPP, alone intolerable sun eh! &it's a br-unch-ner, again (no wonder bro said Im getting skinner) *SIGH*
Lastly, a song from Jay's new album : 小丑 >D
&That all for now GDBYE :D
p/s I watched The Island tonight, I think I first watched it 3yrs ago, vnice! :D I wonder if one day, it'll bcome real.. since there's alrd illegal organs trading now (eee-yer) p/s/s My hotmail's stuck, is urs working? p/s/s/s Registering GEMS tml :S I hope I dun make a dumb choice p/s/s/s/s My legs so suan ~ from inner to outer thigh, all ache ah T.T
Give up, the door's shut &the answer stands
Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?
profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.