<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 29, 2008
7:35:00 PM
YEA, back to blogging B)
a whole week of happenings to blog abt
this post is probably going to be so l o n g that it makes u nauseous
ENJOY :D

24SEP, Wednesday

Just bfore leaving home..

I actually told Angus& planned to reach at abt 3plus
&I FINALLY got there at 5plus :D
it's pretty boring at first, nth to do at all
so Im jus sitting ard &Im stuck with all the guys
Mengkiat Junming Wind Jason Boren(or Pohren..? ok Idk) etc

Left the chalet at 6.30 to airport!
sent all the Primers off :D

JIAYOU guys, have fun teaching planting building
see u guys back in another 5days!
I cant go pick them up, it's 7.30& changi is far, sry :B


I had Popeye for the 1st time that day..

&I think it really sucks (nth nice abt it at all leh!)
shall never eat popeye again -.-

After so, Jolynn Jen Ken came to pick me up
&we went to Kallang Leisure Park to meet the rest of the ppl
had kbox (!!) we sing sang sung :D
&order alot of drinks cause we no need pay *laughs*


Jason Mengkiat& Angus


the ladies, Susan Joycelin me!
(&Sharinces at the background, heh)



We sang all the way till it's ..
25SEP, Thursday
went back to the chalet at ard 4 in the morning
played blackjack all the way till daybreak
went to mac for breakfast! (Thanks JM for treat~)

some stress ppl did this& I had to eat it, cnt waste food


Went back& S L E P T. Woke at 12plus
had card games ALL THE WAY till evening
BBQ started off with plenty of 'black' chicken wings
when all hope was lost.. cooked food came :DDD

Had games at night (!!)


Whacko!
I play till very stress ehhh --.''
pretended I really need food, got out of game
sat ard to watch :D


Twister!
Sharinces came out with this game whereby there's 64boxes, a 8 x 8 grid. So players form into teams& draw number out from a box which determine wher their right hand leg left hand leg shld go, it was utterly hilarious :D *giggles*

Watch them tangle up, heh heh heh..


waiting for their number ..

ppl on top on ppl ..


&LOLS u cant figure out which hand& leg is whose!

The following is a series of really weird poses *ERhem*







The 2MVPs, hahas!
Khaiping& Junming *laughs*


for their incredibly SPASTIC poses
*clapclapclapclapclaps* :D

Didnt stay for the night& left at 11plus
reached hm at ard 1plus, showered slept

26SEP, Friday

*vroooom vroom, bang bang bang!*

I was so shit lost today!
I got to lavender MRT on time& saw no ppl waiting for the staff shuttle bus so I took cab to Kallang Leisure Park. After I got there, I was STILL lost cus I got no idea how the reporting place even look like, so I walked ard till Singapore Indoor Stadium. (still feeling extreamly lost) Then there's this stranger who offered to drive me ard to find my reporting place ah, I dunno where I borrowed the guts from, I JUST GOT ON HIS CAR

Thank god, he REALLY drove me there
(lucky he nv sell me off..)
after this whole thing, I realised Im seriously not bright

Anw I tell u, work is soooooooooo boring
all u do is greet& walk them
then walk back, and repeat everything
again& again, again& again ..


my first new friend, Liyi ! yay :D
went hm after work, feet aches like mad

27SEP, Saturday
We decided to swop job with another team& did tagging
all u do is (STILL) greet, den put tag on their hand
as boring lar zzz

But, we got clever& slack alot today :D

after work, we went to the circuit to check out the race!
it's not a good spot but being a 1st timer I felt really shiok
watching cars zoom by& the loud VROOOOOOOM :D
after awhile it was quite boring la, cus it's really just cars

Snaps!

"awww, dun we just look like a bunch of SBS drivers?"


Zubair Haziq Me! Bull& Jon on the tree, hahas :D

28SEP, Sunday

Last day of work, like finally
did tagging as well& saw this cool limo :D

didnt catch any stars though, super lots of ang mohs
only Eunice olson on friday
SHE LOOK SUPER CHIO! :3

After a tedious day of work, we went to the circuit again!
a must-catch final race :DD
&we walked this far -see red line on map-


There's like ALOT of ppl lor OO.


Cheeseburger for 12bucks (?!)

Finally after many walks,
we happily went up the grandstand& sat down :D
(note: we didnt pay anything)
Snaps while watching the race,




Some clips I recorded with my phone,
&I know it's lousy okaaay



After the race, we went on to the track to walk walk :D




the floor is full of this rubbery shit, from tires
HAHAS we saw some ppl who took a picture with it XD
so dumb ah!

Peeps dismantling the race car ):



I think the whole race is only ok-ok for me
cause I dun even know any of the racers ah
&&I was so anticipating a live crash but I didnt get it ):
the feeling of the car zooming pass is nice
the SUPER DUPER LOUDNESS
then the ground'll shakes& everything vibrates lor!
a very cool (&free) experience :D

The only souvenirs Ive got
shiny shiny wristband, LOLS

reached home at ard 1.30am, duper tired
SLEPT

29SEP, Monday
Went out for movies, watched Painted Skin

Overall I think it's avg only
the fox vpretty& the chameleon like slave like that
nothing damn nice or bad to talk abt -shugs-

Went home& I found this on the window..


HALF DECOMPOSED LIZARD
got stuck on the gluey part& d i e d

(wah, like finally finished)

That's all folks!
GDBYES

p/s Im not a sadist okaaaay
p/s/s I dislike the now D:

No matter how close, u still cant cross the line inbetween
&I, couldnt find the definition




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter