<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 1, 2008
10:09:00 PM
PART ONE : Let me blog abt the Comex fair !
this is gonna be ONE LONG POST .

It was super duper tiring but I got to know ALOT of new ppl lar
let me make an attempt to recall ..
Johnny LCD leader , Jolyn printer leader , Joycelin my cute partner , Victor angry face beng , Lionel beng , Jeremy another beng , Jinrong sell printer one , Angus another sell printer one , Susan flyer girl , Donal songbrother , Benjamin sales promoter ..
Yep , the rest I dun rmb the names alrd . Face perhaps :D

POSITION
Day1&2 as redemption girl , day3&4 flyers distributor (by right..)

Day1: super slaaaaaack
Day2: still slack so we edit flyers for flyer ppl to distribute:D
(the 3 ahbeng flyer guys got sacked , awwww)

Day3: it's gonna be quite a story ..
Joy&I were assigned to be flyers distributor , this 2new girls came
SO LOUSY LAR THEY ALL
do this slow do that slow , complain somemore !
make things so messy& put half eaten food in the drawer
vases lar .
Den end up we have to edit& give out flyers
DOUBLE JOB LOR , tiring ! -clench fist-



The mess of flyers inside the hall ..

I heard from the sales promoter that they're giggling at ppl who slip& fall cause of the flyers XD
hahas , evil people .

After that senior Junjie treat supper !
how cn I miss this right ?!
we ate at HK cafe :DDD
the 4new birds shared food , so we had ..
mui fan , chicken pepper rice , za jiang mian& beef hor fun
quite yummy , I think I too hungry alrd ..
&bills came to over 100 (thanks seniors !)
den cab home with senior Junjie& Johnny .
I didnt pay a single cent :X

Day4: busy like poop lar !
went back doing redemption , cus they are lousy-shit ..

the whole place is FLOODED with people oo.

Our poor eating condition ..

cant even eat in peace , cus if there's too many ppl queuing for redemption I have to go help poor Joy -SIGH-

&COMEX FINALLY OVER !
After that senior Junjie& Johnny treat supper , again
we ate at HK cafe , again :DDD
I had fish spaghetti , yum yum ~
&bills came to over 100 , again (thanks seniors !)
den cab home with senior Junjie, Johnny& Jennifer .
I didnt pay a single cent , again ! :X

PART TWO : Now , I shall blog abt today
I had spdp , basic photography class



Firstly , let me hao lian my blue lens first ! hees

BLUUUUUUEEEE :D

I was quite shocked at first
cause most really brought that type of pro-camera lor !
can manually adjust ISO , focal point etc ..

after some theory , we went outdoors to shot
I WAS SO ATTACKED BY THOSE DAMN MOSQUITOS
within 30mins , 8-9 bites (I wear shorts smmore , crappy)
I have concentrated sweet blood .

All thanks to Jennifer , who didnt give me the cable
I cant take out the marvelous works I snapped today !
but den thanks for lending me ur cam lar ~
many muacks (;

I dun get it lor , USB jiu USB , got so many size for wat ?!

After so , I went to Cotton on
brought basics . In pretty Blue& Cerise


Den I went to eat tako
&den to Chris place to kapo his psp
I now declare that I TOTALLY HATES DJMAX
sick lor -disgusted-
I dun like things I cnt win , grrr .
hmmm on the sidenote ..
I totally loves bloody rpg lar , God of war still rocks (;

Anyways , anyone receive this ?

anyone going ? (got free GV movie ticket , hees)
u know , I go u go we go tgt ? :D

Hmm , ya .
actually that about all lar
I edited my friendster profile& browse through some 'interesting' blog
OH , I wont be in singapore from 3sep to 7sep instead
on a bus trip with family (sian) to KL , Peneng , Genting ..
so , I guess I'll blog when I come back (;
BBYES !

p/s why cant some people jus sense that Im not busy/not interested ?
p/s/s every story has that same pathetic ending .




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter