Tuesday, September 30, 2008
11:00:00 PM
The more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get the more u sleep the sleepier u get..Stayed home for the whole of today
done
nothing at all
slept a total of 16hrs& Im so bored of slping now --.
Then I got bullied by
Grace, she shoot me back in msn!

BIG BULLY,
hmph.Okay, what a random post
working on wed& thurs, boring life
GDBYE ALL
[edit/] The quiz I saw at Grace's blog!
(yay, all cramp tgt, make u
pak jiao *twist*)
FOUR NAMES YOU ARE CALLEDChuameiqi, meiqi, cath, catherine
(lols, like no diff)FOUR WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOURSELFI am very lazy :DD
FOUR THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELFCan eat alot but stay skinny, big eyes, gets happy over small things, optimistic at times
FOUR THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELFToo tall, procrastinator, super laziness, wasted a lot of time sleeping
FOUR ARTISTS YOU PLAY MORE OFTEN ON YOUR MP3/IPODJAM HSIAO :D Hei girls, Da mouth, Derrick Ho Wei Jian
FOUR SONGS YOU ARE LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW你走天桥我走地下道, 纪念品, 笨蛋再见, Pocket full of sunshine
FOUR PEOPLE YOU LOOK UP TO (SAME GENDER)(same as grace) Idk
FOUR CELEBS YOU CLASSIFY AS HOT (MUST BE OPPOSITE SEX)Hmmm.. Brad pitt, Orlando blooms, Mike He! eh, dunno alrd
FOUR THINGS THAT YOU LOOK FOR IN THE PREFERRED SEXTall&
I-dun-wan-to-tell-u *laughs*FOUR THINGS YOU ARE DOING NOWDoing the quiz, wondering if I'll be late tml, yawning, listening to the rain outside
FOUR THINGS YOU LIKE DOINGSLEEEEEEPING, eating good food, catching up with frens, listening to songs
FOUR THINGS PEOPLE WILL NEVER EXPECT YOU TO BE DOING(as in things I'll nv do..?) Sports, smoke, eating worms.. HA, &digging nose in public
*LOLS*FOUR PLACES YOU WOULD WANT TO GO ON A VACATIONPlaces outside asia
FOUR THINGS YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH BEFORE YOU DIEGo to antarctica, see the northern lights, tell everyone whatever I wanted to tell them& probably parachuting
(I wan to fly :D)FOUR THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUTMy laptop with connection, my bed, food, my parents
FOUR THINGS YOU WANT TO DO NOWPublish post, eat icecream, off the comp, go to slp (: