Monday, September 8, 2008
5:49:00 PM
Im going to blog
it's going to be
l o n g and filled with midsize pics
OI dun doze off hor !
03SEP Wednesday : Spore to KL
Have to leave home bfore daybreak
*YAWNS*
BBYES spore .
My tourmates
from the hair
(be it colour, style, or stages of balding..)I suppose I need not elaborate .

Busing to checkpoint then change to a more comfy bus :D
TOTAL BOREDOMit was a total
bus trip for the
whole tour
&there's practically nth much to see except trees
everytime u turn towards the window , u get
trees .



LOTS of
trees .
so there'r only
2 things to keep me company
psp&
music from phone
but my stupid phone's batt died so fast lar !
like half a day& it's dead
LOUSY CRAP
Bee museum
(I cant rmb the exact place cus it's all in malay, so long !)


nothing much
tasted some honey& from there I conclude that I dislike honey
too sweet, makes me shiver

We then went to
Seremban for lunch
my mum said it's my dad's hometown, cool :D
&then to
Putra Jayait's where all the parliament ppl stay& goes to work ..



I went to eat raspberry cheesecake !


YUMMY-LICIOUS :D
We had a night over at
Cititel hotel ..
IT SUCKS , the room is PUNY
service also bad lar .

04SEP Thursday : KL to Penang
*laughs* erm, we went to this dynapharm
&there's this guy who bring us ard, intro us to the stuff they have etc
HE HAVE THIS
EXTREAMLY DEEP MSIA ACCENT
that made me arm-chio, HAHAS
(not being racist or smthing ..)he said :
割微, 这是我们的资腰场.啊楼桑是花烟寺, 我们有资草腰中腰西腰 ..heees :D
We also went to tons of native product store
boring, all sell the same stuffs one

I forgot where is this alrd


My mum dad
&me with that stupid guard
that diao me .
(looking dumb, they kiao me up to go see this poop)

they got this red circle ard the place they'r standing
cant step inside one hor !
We then went to
Mahatier's formal house
it's GRAND& BIG


All the cars displayed outside, so preeety :D



a failed attempt to take a picture WITH the car
end up I COVER the whole car --.Random pics
Yan na bai zhuang (?!?!)



05SEP Friday : still at Penang
Some beach with some cannons




Then we went to a WELL KNOWN souvenir& batik center
-imagining a convo-
A: eh, u got go to the well known souvenir& batik center bfore ?
B: oh ~ which well known souvenir& batik center ?
A: neh that well known souvenir& batik center ..
*laughs*



freaky tub where they throw ppl, erm
where ppl throw the cloth into the tub ..
SHOPPING !
*Jumps ard in joy*

I wanted to buy this pair of jeans when I was at KL but it was a bloody last piece& my parents dun let me buy lor ! but I saw it again at the FOS at penang so I bought it :D
super duper
happy, ha !
(clever set of socks I saw, lols)Adver: Worried that u might not have enough socks for the week?
worry no more ! cause with this set, u'll never worry from mon to sun !

Then we reach some temple place
&it was rainning outside



COMFY CHAIR ~ :D
the shaking makes u wanna doze off as well ..
06SEP Saturday : travelled from Penang to Genting
the wind, the rain, the fog
Freaking C O L D
We went for dinner at this place ..



LOLS, there's this incident that I wan to share
there was this box of tissue on the table bfore all the food came
all the uncle auntie grands all take till it's finish& ask for another box !
A: 拿啊拿啊, 不然等下要用找不到
B: 不拿白不拿哦 !
C: 哎呀, 不用客气的啦~
D: *拼命抽 tissue 中*
(......) Singaporean are so,
uniqueAfter that my parents went to gamble
&I go walk ard by myself
but lucky they never tell me to stay inside the room ..
boredom will drive me nuts
btw it's as puny as the 1st day one, no cupboard smmore !
[edit/] forgot to mention .. after some walking ard, I went into
Ripley's believe it or not !
the nice ticket lady said :
it not scary one, very interesting..so I asked :
inside can take picture ?ticket lady :
can can ~so I went in :D
it's VERY VERY NICE, full of amazing stuffs
the absolute nice place to take tons of picture ..but my phone batt went dead so I cnt snap anything (@!#$%^)
GRRRRR .
07SEP Sunday : leaving Genting back to Spore
Beeeautiful clear morning sky :D


Taken on the bus, while going downhill
I like the endless sky, that diff shades of
blue is preeeetty



the point of this pic is that, there's a shuai ge working there (ha !)


it was sunset went we're close to Spore
ohoh, this is my tour guild
YUAN YUANshe reminds me of the F&B director on superstar aquarius
always
A-ROUND :D

It was super crowded at the checkpoint
everybody squeezing here& there --.
reach home at ard 10plus
showered slept .
Overall I think this trip is boring
cus if we spend
12hours of time tgt as a grp
9 to 10hrs of it is travelling on the bus lor !
we only stop for meals& a short while for shops
(not enough time to shop in shopping malls ~)MOREOVER, it's like war when we eat tgt
the food just serve only, everyone snatch alrd
(kaisu)For the whole trip I bought
a pair of jeansa topa jacket2pair of ear ringslots of chocolates, heh hehAND THAT'S ALL
Besides that I have gifts for
JAGZwe'r going to be damn stuck tgt for 3yrs, must be gd to them :D
&a shirt for
chris, he say must buy smthing for him.
&so I shall end this part with ME :D
(I swear I didnt know my pupils were this big)
TODAY:
woke at 3plus
spent a slow day at home
the end .
lols, going to
'pieces of me' heritage thingy tml
needa be in school at 9 for transport to that place
hais, so early man ..
after that I have dental
I'll be putting
brackets on my upper jaw !
it's gdbye expander& hello more foodstuck
Ima braceface .
1and a half more bloody years to go ..so much for now,
gdbye :D
p/s There's a bloody lots of ants in my room today ! I got no idea wher they come from lor, grrrrr.
p/s/s Ngor hoe zhong yi kong dong hwa !
p/s/s/s Started a new drama, 不良笑花 retardly nice :D