<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 18, 2008
4:17:00 PM
Hi peeps, I AM SICK .
my nose is leaking& I blow my nose till my eye's gonna fly out soon
AND my head doesnt feel good at all

but NONETHELESS! Im still going to blog :D
(cus if I STILL DONT BLOG, I'll forget everything& got nth to blog abt)


12 SEP, Friday !

Mooncake festival cele with PRIMERS

It all started out with Aud& me being lost at ECP (ha!)
cause both of our grp leaders didnt come for this event
&we got no contacts ! (it's like stranded)
so we wandered ard& ard till kind Angela called us lar

Finally joined our cluster
we had riddle games, lols
I must say, riddles just makes me blank-out
after so we had our mooncakes& lanterns !
(I haven had lanterns since so long ago..)


Snaps :D
dark, so all u see is the light from lanterns
*pretty pretty*


yummy mooncake
&my retarded pose with lantern B)


We had sparklers as well !

random shots of ppl playing :D



Burning of lanterns, muahahas


the rocket that flew less than 5cm from the ground !
*laughs*

15&16 SEP, Mon tues

Primers chill-out chalet (!!)

we had THREE aloha loyang chalets :DDD
side by side, one for each cluster *shuang*

I was 40mins late for meeting :B
BUT GREAT, Im not the last !
we stood like a bunch of AH GONGS at the taxi stand waiting for the shutter bus that never came for close to an hours I guess, ended up cabbing there :D

After reaching the chalet,
little Aud& I wandered ard to other clusters to ka jiao them (;
PLAYED GAMES
all the way till dinner time ..

Cluster A (my own cluster)
cam whoring smmore !

Cluster B, cluster C had steamboat as well :D

Bcus of the tough competition at cluster A
me& aud ran over to cluster B to kapo their share of food lar !
*laughs* THEY ARE KIND
A's like a market place with loud voices everywher, B is slightly softer, C's like a bunch of cultured ppl having quiet dinner tgt, hahas

After dinner we all gathered at B's place for mass intro
name, course, fav food ..
most from C said: 'my fave food is steamboat from cluster C !'
everyone goes woohoo& claps, hahas (cluster-ist arh)
then we had the body part game !
whereby everyone choose to bcome a body part& why

Igi& I bcame the eyebrows& he cleverly said 'bcus we beautify primers !'
LOLS

After that, those who wanted to play ball games went to the court
&I sat ard to watch, feed the mosquito as well .. hmm.

GAMES GAMES MORE GAMES TILL DAWN
had games like Cranium, Budi LOVES playing with the plasticine

Imagineiff, Game of life etc.
ah! excellent way of feeling refresh after a tiring game:
soak ur feet in the pool water :D
can choose to run ard like Jasmine& Weihao too, LOL
(like that ur feet wont be stinky also, kua kua)

When it's close to dawn& u see everyone's batt is almost dead ..
best time to play Heart attack, SURE AWAKE (;
we had games like Bluff as well ..
now we know who's the better cheater in primers,
esp those who claims that they dunno how to play lor !


Went to mac for breakfast
&caught the nice view when we walk back (:



nice weather, not going to rain type& not alot of sun type
*thumbs up* :D
chalet ended at ard 11plus
went home& drop dead at the feel of comfy bed& pillow
ZZZZZZZZ

Woken up by mum at 7pm
reluctantly had dinner, with a really black face
went back to slp immediately after finishing
woke up at 2am, by the vibration from phone
shut it off, went back to slp
woke at 11am on ..

17 SEP, Wed

after a 22hrs slp, I woke up feeling all giddy
prepared& went out to SPSE chalet@ coasta sands !

We watched Arthur(club president) trying to skate
with his skates that he bought just this morning :D

basically there's nth much to do,
so we play monopoly till the sun comes down ..



Had BBQ, and more monopoly ..
it's fun to watched a big lot playing heart attack, LOLS


went home at ard 11plus :D

Slept till 3 today, 13hrs
I know I know, Ive been slping too much
but, I got nth to do mah !
&I AM SICK .

Oh, for all those who wants to see my disgusting grades
NAH, see lar !

personally I feel that it's totally poop
cus all those who actually asked me got 3& above !
-shug- watever lar (I still hate econs)

I have nth to do tml, mon tues
I think newbie dun wan me alrd ):
more chalet on wed ! *YAY*

p/s I found po from kong fu panda !
p/s/s I found out that Benjamin's a really popular name
p/s/s Ive known of 6 alrd, wat abt u ?

从一扇空窗看出去, 是自由还是寂寞?
The rose with thorns




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter