<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 11, 2008
1:59:00 PM
Heloo blog
Ive be feeling down lately, no mood to blog
much cus of my toothaches ):
It took away the oh-joy of eating, my life feels so dark now
*BIG sigh*
&It all started from 9sept ..

JAGZ ME XueLi and ZhengXuan went to 'Pieces of me'
a heritage sort of play at The Arts House !
(btw, by students from dip in applied drama and psychology)


&IT WAS FAB (!!)

We started out with 2proposals for bugis street
A) To tear down all shophouse& build condominiums
B) Or to preserve the old shophouses there
then we're broken up into grps
&had to search ard the art house for characters to interview, listen to their opinions& stories bfore making our decisions :D

I was grp with .. this malay guy& chinese guy
LOLS, I never ask for their name!
we had a great time tgt& it's fun interviewing those ppl
I tell u, they are g o o d
so into the character ! *clapclaps*

After all the interviewing my grp came to a conclusion
to preserve those that can be preserve& tear down those that cannot
then can build condominiums, using those designs in the architecture :D
like that half from A, half from B
&enchanced with our own ideas ! (so clever, I know)
*laughs*

Grp pic outside The Art House

we ended the event at ard 11plus
(obviously..) LUNCH TIME :D
made our way to MarinaSquare, Kenny Rogers !
first timer at Kenny Rogers lar, took alot of sua-ku pics :P

My meal
fried chicken with potato& cheese macaroni as sides
corn muffin& soup as appetizer, and a tall glass of sprite !
(a meal for giants lor, soooo much)

vege soup !
v e r y yummy, I didnt know vege tasted nice ..

some parsley potatoe, avg avg

CHEEEEESE macaroni !
now, this is good :D

chicken cutlet, oily& nothing special :S


Was freakin-FULL to an extent that I cant walk too fast
&I cant finish the whole meal somemore !
recommended for ppl who have big appetite& haven eat for a few days

not very exp condering the potion .. all add up to $13.50/pax for us
but, I dun think it's extreamely yummy though ..
(not healthy enough, oil& fat everywher)
but I like cheese macaroni :D

After lunch I had d e n t a l
planted brackets for my upper jaw
feeling ? A mouthful of gluey taste .
(tongue cant move also lor! cus the gluey taste will stay)


*spitspit*
Goodbye expander ~

it where terror begins
all the aching made me eat so slowly
&bread is considered hard alrd !
*sobs* need another 1-2days for aching to go off I guess
life is dark& sad now .. dark& saaaad .

10sep, yesterday
Went for makeup& nailcare class :D
(yes, Ive bcome bloody vain ! muahahaha)



Makeup class was ok-ok (alot of door gift leh ! hees)
they taught all the basic stuff, like foundation concealer etc
I had BLUE eyeshadow, lol
Nailcare class was more informative
there's lecture-like notes given
den we all had a manicure session !
my nails are short, so I cant to extreamly nice stuff
*shugs*

Going for bodycare class ltr at 6
&that's the last of my spdp :D
that abt all for now, BB !

p/s had a tough time eating bread last night, eat till wanna cry arh, grrr .
p/s/s oh, the tearing down of bugis street ? fake one lar, u crazy meh.




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter