Monday, September 22, 2008
12:32:00 AM
Had a ga-ga
mad day out :D
with
Jess
Jen
Angel
We went walking walking at
FarEast ~
shopped ard ..
(propose with this, no smaller hor)Jess bought a bag&
Jen a belt D:
I didnt buy anything lor,
hmphWhile walking over to Cine
Jess decided to be a
sua-ku tourist
NO NECK (ha!)


Neoprints !
we planned so much, but in the end still anyhow take
*panic like shit* LOLSAfter that, we lingered ard the shop& snapped :D




I LIKE THIS
BEST :DD
Of cus, there were many miss cues ..


they dun like me lor ):&Some extraordinary crazy moments :DD
Jess is mad, hahas !


went home at ard evening, super tired
I had a really great day, chattering& stuff :3
u gals are the best I have, so thanks lar !
&also for my 40mins late time :XThe book I borrowed from
Angel
I am at .. PAGE TEN
it's very thick okay (?!)Oh, I got my photos from
Jen's cam (:
the long due snaps from
photography class



I like this best, so
emo *laughs*quite li hai alrd ok, I suffered
10over mosquito bites for all this
GRRRRRThat's all now,
gonna slp
IT'S
BIRD PARK TML :D
BBYES
dont ever question me