<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 7, 2008
1:07:00 AM
Today's a really bad day for sch !
I bought things tat I dun need to bring (laptop& stats notes)
&didnt bring stuff I need (stats qns paper& econs) !
GRRRRR .

Self-ended sch at 11
- pon econs lecture which is at 2 :D
WENT TO WATCH MOVIE !
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor



(above) e male leads , so old ~ LKK --.

Overall , I think e movie definitely didnt live up to expectations
an AVERAGE .
after e whole movie , e best thing I like is ..
YETI :DDD

soooooooooooo cute la !
I seriously didnt know yeti cn be so cute XD
I tot they are e type who will go ard tearing ppl into small pieces& chew them till blood stains all over their white face-fur ..
HA , but e yeti in this movie belongs to e good guys
&THEY ARE C-U-T-E

YETI ARE FAV-ED :D

After so , we walked a little& I went off to meet Jess
we chatted while waiting for tat all-so-slow Jen
den e 3 of us went for training for samsung promoter job
e training is B O R I N G .
like lecture like tat la !
AND it's from ard 7plus to 9plus ( OO. crap )
all abt LCD monitor& printer
- I dun even have a printer& Idk wat is a toner loh !
*YAWNS
after tat , met up with Jess's fren& went hm :D
I think Jess will smile till her face brk loh ...


TO
JINGYI& YINGQIN ;
I have got no idea wat e blogshop webpage is alr !
cus it's long& nt easy to rmb :S
erm if my frens are gd-hearted enough , mayb they'll tag it soon :P
laughs*

Going to Teck Whye Secondary Public Concert tml !
which is oh-so conveniently at sp , ha :D
frankly , I dun think it'll be fantastic though
it nv WAS .
anws , I do hope it surprise me , in a pleasant way (:

Alrightly , time to slp
NITES :D

p/s: Mr&Ms Sp (dots dots dots --. )
p/s/s: disgusting ppl , PLS dun ask for my name .
p/s/s/s: OH PLEASE let me get in to work at Ritz during F1 period ~
-------------10.50 is jus to heartbreaking to miss :'(

Most people usually judge another based on appearance
cus knowing someone well requires tonnes of time
&one's attention-span is jus to short to cover tat .




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter