Thursday, August 21, 2008
10:10:00 PM
Just finished watching
Wanted &
Meet the RobinsonsI know Im pretty S L O W , but ya . I
just watched it :D
both are
great !
Wanted is all action-packed
all the slow-mo gun shots , very chio :D
there's a great twist cus these bunch of ppl who trained the male lead to kill the bad guy in the movie are actually the bad guys . So in the end all the good guys turn out to be the bad guy and the male lead killed his dad which he thought is the bad guy , but actually is the good guy . Ha ! Den Angelina Jolie kills all the
actual bad guys as well as herself , tsk tsk .
Oh oh& all those explosive rats !
*laughs*
Meet the Robinsons is more of a family movie
quite touching I think
there's alot of time travel
- zap zap zap - . and den the kid with golden hair is actually the black hair kid's dad , lols . Well , a nice family sort of movie :D
I had a nice day doing
nothing exp watching movie
tml's a working day !
Newbie@ Central
&IM GOING TO STUDY ECONS , ha !
Gdbye now :D
p/s I didnt touch tat viola today as well :X