Monday, August 25, 2008
10:13:00 PM
I got into F1 , great
briefing's tml 5pm in school , not great .

Everything just clashed together
[edit/]
Alrighty , after being stuck in deep
dilemma for smtime ..
solution : changed study venue to sch
(thanks arh mus , thanks) , attend the briefing& ask to go off early
(if cant den jus forfeit lor) , go for PC fair training ,
end . *PHEW*
CATH'S LITTLE NOTEBOOK26aug - Mugging with Muzy from 12 , F1 briefing at 5
--------- Comex show training at 6.30
<- wishing that I could teleport or smthing27aug - Mugging , Economics paper at 6
28aug -
Comex(PC) show--------- &probably joining the class for outing after show ,
if Im not dead tired29aug -
Comex show30aug -
Comex show31aug -
Comex show01sep -
Basic photography class 1-5pm
02sep -
A FREE DAY ! :D03sep - Not in Singapore , bus tour to
KL
Peneng
Genting
04sep - NIS ,
I could alr imagine the butt-aches from too much sitting05sep - NIS ,
oh ~ the boredom06sep - NIS ,
I wonder wher I'll be ..07sep -
Back to Singapore !
08sep -
FREE DAY with no plans :D
09sep -
'pieces of me' at old parliament house from 9 , dental at 2
10sep -
Nailcare&
personal make up class 2.30-8.45pm
11sep -
Bodycare workshop 6-8.45pm
*3 FREE DAYS*15sep - Primers chalet
16sep - Primers chalet
*FREE DAYS*20sep - F1 training 1230 to 1830
*FREE DAYS*26sep -
F1 singapore first night race ! 11-727sep -
F1 singapore first night race ! 11-728sep -
F1 singapore first night race ! 11-7.
.
.
Y u p
But heyhey , do call me out kays ?
I so wanna hang out with those
long-missed sec buddies :DDD
Im truly mugging hard for Econs alr
it's my last bet .
EC& PTH is a big-unknown
PACC is
screwedall that's left is Econs
I dun like to be lousy , so I shall work hard
JIAYOU CHUA MEI QI :D
Over& out
BB !