I dunno y I ended up finding videos for Flight of the Bumble Bee but this is really great oo. YA , REALLY . ( non-musically-interested kids , be gone yo ! )
On PIANO; I watch& wonder if their fingers get spasms when they prac ..
On VIOLIN; skip to 5:40& be WOW-ED 'O'
Amazing ppl lor
ANW , samsung promoter job is B O R I N G but I manage to pass up smthing for comm :D my senior's from sp as well ! &IMM challenger is flooded with ji duo Malaysians yi xia all friendly , I think only I nt friendly :P
Im just praying tat I wont flunk PTH paper-holy shit please- KAY , nighty . p/s too annoying to unblock p/s/s I let go , of all& everything there is . so I could move on
Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?
profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.