Tuesday, August 5, 2008
9:27:00 PM
I bought a new mouse !

SO NICE RITE ?
hehs ,
I know I know :D
Went for
SP Talentime ytd

well , it's not really hard to see who will win la
&e crowd went really high when e person sang a 2 WHOLE BEAT bfore
AHA , noob .Zhiti recommended us to this blogshop by her fren
&I paid for these 4 stuff alr !
( heads are crop off cus they look so chio -evil grin-)a bag& shirts for formal day




&a random shirt , for no specific reason
all for merely 50plus :D
I hope it turns out to be good though
cus I nv trusted blogshops since I have to prepay for my stuff ;
money gone& still have to wait !
oh plssssss turn out well ~
TO JAGZ : WHEN U ALL WAN BUY STUFF , TELL ME ALSO LEH
I STILL WAN TO SEE SEE LOOK LOOK& BUY BUY :DWent for dental today !
this month , it's
light blue :B
I wan LOADS of ice cream to numb my teeth now --.Well , tat's abt it !
I practically have nt much spare time these few days ;
nt even enough time to watch ep22 of fated to love you !
grrrr*
( I need alot of time to slp , so to look less-panda e next day ..)shall update when major stuff happens
BYE !