<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 11, 2008
11:19:00 PM
Hello , eh-hehs :D


Had ITB MS FrontPage presentation today !
SURPRISINGLY , our grp got the 2nd out of the 4grps in class
go kokyang go ~
well .. based on the look of the webpage *ER-HEM*
I think all win us la ; frankly
so Im guessing that it's to do with feature or smthing ..
anw Ive got no idea y we'r good , but we'r good
HEHS :D

But being 2nd made me think of this I read smtime ago ..
If u'r 1st , it means u'r really good
If u'r 3rd , means HENG ARH u've made it
being 2nd simply means that u'r good , but nt good enough to be 1st
*laughs* I think it's smthing like tat la
but Im contented (:

After e presentation , a 10 of us went to IT mall
to eat at Taco Bell :D
btw , if u happen NOT to know ..
their sauce have all these funny tags on them , ha !
those are the ones I google out ;



creative !

Then we went to Marina Square
WATCH MOVIE

Hmmm , if u love sexual humor this IS the movie for u
&u get to see Jessica Alba all bolly-bollywood <- spoiler , ha !

Erm , for me I dun get some of the jokes la
too ang moh-ish& got indian accent so Im quite lost
(FINE LA , AM QUITE DUMB -shug , watever- )


Okie dokie , then the 5 of us who simply refused to go home early
went to Orchard to walk-walk
I BOUGHT A PAIR OF GLADIATOR HEELS :D
@Far East ..

lols , being all sua ku& stuf --.
I admit that I didnt know it's in fashion (or is it ?)
anw , Ashley said it is so I gave it a try
I wonder how many blisters I'll get from it :D

There's EC test tml& I haven study
SO Im going to slp alr (:
slp early wake early , cn study !
NITE .

[EDITED]
OMG , I cant believe I forgot to mention this OO.
it's abt this med-aged auntie we met in the train

We were by the door , happily chatting away , nt many ppl ..
SHE CAME IN , FARTED .
(silence& deadly bomb)
SUPER DUPER SHITY-LY STINKY LA !
while Jon covered his face with his shirt , ZX scolded fuck while trying to seek for fresh air inside his shirt . Me& ashley turn away to wait for fresh air to come as the train moves ..
THAT AUNTIE WALKED AWAY .
ZX was like : " wah piang ! she eat wat ?! she eat shit arh ? so smelly ! Fart then walk away !! "

So little children (: wat does this incident teach us ?
-> Next time fart dun walk off , VERY obvious .
ha !


:. Why cant u just shut up .




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter