Exams are over !
Heh heh heh .
Had my all-so-awaited-for ECONS paper today
I wrote quite a chunk , but I got no idea what I wrote
whether it's relevant or not ..
another big unknown !
Oh oh , btw
abt my busy busy day on 26th
I was so lucky I think (;
the F1 briefing ended early& the comex show training started late
so Im perfectly on time !
ON TIME HOR :D
Working at the comex show tml
for 28&29 , I'll be at the redemption booth
den for 30&31 I'll be distributing flyers <- sai kang lor
NO SALES = NO COMM .
grumbled& grumbled !
but den since Idk all the specs abt the products .. :X
Ya , I might as well target basic den ~
Off to slp
gotta be there at 1030
DUNNO GO SO EARLY FOR WHAT LOR
Nites !