Tuesday, August 12, 2008
10:27:00 PM
Another plain old day ..Well , had
EC CA3 today
&I'M LATE
*TADA*anws , I
-pause- am nt sure whether I did well or not
Im guessing on a marginal pass :S
cus I dun understand y I dun understand subtleties
&language is nt my forte .
After the paper , me& aud were so damn bored
we went to bugis , to eat yoshi :D
walked ard& ard
den home .
Ohoh , the feedback for my gladiator heel varies
(extremely) from ppl to ppl
well I dun think I'll wear it often though
SO
ATTENTION SEEKING OO.
Im like ard
170plus with tat lor !
hais , y tf am I so tall ..&tat's the end of part 1 of this post .

I WAN I WAN ~ ARRRRHHH .
GIVE ME A
GREEN CONCEALER ~!
&tat's the end of part 2 :D
*laughs*Part 3 -Ms Catherine is going to teach u how
NOT to piss ppl off in msn :D
after chatting with Jon abt this , ha !
I am finally going to be educational on my blog T.TFor all those numskulls out there , yo !
case to case basic applies , personal opinion though :D
After much observations , I must say ..
starting a convo with
' Hi hi ' S U C K Scontinuing the convo with
' how's ur day ? ' ..
makes ppl have tat instant urgh to close the convo lor
<- exaggeratedAnws , I think this is
THE WORST convo-starters alr
well there others like ' hi , u smell like an old women ' , to irritate shit the out of u .it's like
bcus you got nth to say den u ask this
den the person u sent it to do all the talking !
sheesh .If u said gdbye
BE GONE .
dun make ur fren raise an eyebrow cus ur still there after 30mins
Lastly , if the reply is less than 5words no more than 2enters
tat person is either disinterested / hates u / busy / or have finger-cramps
Well , the best thing to do is to find a topic tat u both cn relate to
&eventually
chatting , will o c c u r .
finding a gd topic depends on ur brain alr lar (;
Hmm , tat's abt all I guess
take note take note , it's e body lang of the person lor
it's wher
interest&
disinterest in shown
THANK YOU
*clap clap*Part 4 , KOP
-ED from
Grace (;
Shall end this post with a quiz !
Does it matter to you if your bf/gf smoke?NO WAY . I wont even wan to go out with him lor
How about drinking?Okok , if he's the can-drink .
better dun get drunk or I'll throw u by the roadside , take ur wallet& cab hm (JK :D)Do you want someone you cant have?so it's like to have someone I cant have ?
sorry , I dun get this .
If someone liked you right now, would u want them to tell u?hmmm , depends . Cus if I like u , it'll be great
but if I dun , ha ha , things will get A LITTLE awkward ..
Whats your favorite sport?I dont do sports
Its saturday night, you're homealone.. what do you do?Have chewy junior in front of me& watch drama ! :DD
Can you do the splits?LOLS , I might die .
Do you like roller coasters?
Nope , actually neh try bfore .
looks freakin scary oo.
Whens the perfect time to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?When have alot of time to spare
(agrees with grace)If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?(grace knows me !) JAM HSIAO
Whats your favorite band?Mayday 五月天
What are you doing this weekend?STUDYING
*pukes*Whats your favorite restaurant?Hardly any , restaurant jus sounds too exp
Do you usually fall for the right or wrong girl/boy?Hmmm .. there's no right or wrong I guess
Have you ever hugged someone?Ya , like DUH .
Ever kissed someone you werent attracted to?EW , no . tat might taste weird :S
Do you like anyone right now?Nope
What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?Face
Which do you prefer, beach or the mountains?Mountains , cus it's coooooool .
beach reminds me of sun , I HATE SUN
What kind of phone do you have?Nokia 5610
, the one tat everyone ELSE have --.
Computer or laptop?Laptop , alot less bulky
What is your favorite store?None
Jeans or sweats?Jeans
Which year has been the best so far?Last year (:
How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?18 , FEB 27 ~!
What should you be doing right now?SHLD arh .. slp I guess , got work tml D:
What is your favorite tv show?I dun watch TV
but it's 命中注定我爱你 for drama ! :D
Color?Red
Are you attracted to girls/guys that smoke?Nope& might nv will
Would you want a chilled laid back gf/bf or a party animal?Smthing in the middle ?
chilled laid back sounds so nua& party animal is like a siao gin na --.Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?I dun think so
Explain your dream car:Tat red hot ferrari we saw infront of Marriott's ytd !
but den I wont wan a car la , I might be the cause of alot of road accidents or simply get lost .
What do you do when you're at home?comp shower eat slp
Whats your favorite subject?Accounts . cus it's slack since no one in ur class takes bfore , ha !
Where do you want to go to college?Huh , still need to study arh ..?
Do you like to go to concerts?Yup !
Favorite type of music?Mandopop& music with bass& Jazz drums in it , like Jam's Blues :DD
What side of the bed do you sleep on?Center ? so small no side la
Scariest thing you've ever done?Trust fall . Damn scary bfore u fall , shiok after u fall
(cus u haven die or smthing ..)Whats the best feature about you would say?Eyes . but got dumb dark undereye circles , damn .
What annoys you?Immature teens& kids who pretends to be mature
If you had one super power, what would it be?Teleport , like tat sure wont be late lor ! :D
Ever gone to saturday school?I dunno eh , forgot
Been kicked out of class?Sent out
cus I late too many times , den need to sit outside :(
If you could say anything to anyone?Wahs , I'll scold to my heart's content
muahahahs !
What are some of your favorite quotes?'Stop hitting urself . Stop hitting urself . Why are u still hitting urself .'ha ! no la , I got no quotes
Are you jealous person?I think so
Are you friends with people that you shouldnt be friends with?Wah chim . I dunno , certainly hope not
What is your deepest fear?More inflation OO. !
to die in a huge mess
&to do smthing stupid infront of ALOT of ppl
YUPS , end
wont be updating for the next few days I guess
it's all 'oh , I went to work '& 'oh , I studies this this this' .. update pi la .BB !
p/s Today got smelly fart-er in train again ! WTH .