TIRING TIRING TIRING . I lost track of time alr (Jus woke up) soooo .. I dunno how to blog liao , lols
02. 07.08 Haiya , anyways . I went to e SPGG ytd with JAGZ ! had a session of arcade& went to e playground :D
June&Zhiti 'why u run away~' an attempt to zilian :D
after tat I went home& SLEEP . woke at dinner time did CD reflection from 12plus to 4 in the morning ; SLEPT . 03. 07.08 woke at 8& was late for accounts class . again . I think I was nv punctual for his lesson , nt even once . SO camera unconscious , I sitting infront nia . HAHAS
Was too tired to go for SPSE went hm& slept :D
Some videos I found ytd BABY . the cute side :D
The evil side .
YAY , tml night cycling ! hope I dun fall inside drain . BYE , going to play viwawa :D 大声地说了: 算了吧 !
Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?
profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.