Wednesday, July 30, 2008
10:44:00 PM
TADA !Ive nt been blogging much cus NOTHING much actually happened
&I dun feel
unhappy over small-shits these few days ;
no small-ly grey words at e end , HA !I actually went for e
Formula 1 interview today
and there's like TONNES OF PPL oo. !
e whole convention center is filled up loh ,
with holes here& there of cus ..I think quite hard to get in lah :S
but den I wont be too disappointed also , cus I am never interested in F1 anw :POh oh , &I went to sign up some
Student
Personal
Development
Programmes
signed up for make-up , skincare , nail workshop
(very vain , I know)e best thing is , I signed up for basic photography as well !
&
I GOT NO CAMERAah-ha-ha-ha .
I believe when e time comes , a camera will jus appear
by hook or by crook , heh heh heh .
{ DEAR LITTLE AUD AUD , CAN LEND ME ? :D }&I suddenly feel like saying :
Im glad I decided to blog 2years ago
cus looking back , e stuff in e post made me go
" EH ?! How come I didnt know this shit happened oo. "HAHAS :DOKAYS , it's 11
going off to shower& den do pacc tutorial hmwk
&
be late for pacc tutorial tml !
yay , BBYES