Tuesday, July 8, 2008
11:41:00 PM
Kop
Grace's quiz to do ;
| Greed: | High
|
|
| Gluttony: | Medium
|
|
| Wrath: | Medium
|
|
| Sloth: | High
|
|
| Envy: | Medium
|
|
| Lust: | Very Low
|
|
| Pride: | Medium
|
|
Discover Your Sins - Click HereKua kua kua , greedy& lazy .
I like :D
Played a surname guessing game with grace , hahas !Sort of blur
(more blur) this few days
Exams are coming soon
again .
I wonder y so fast de lohsbut I didnt rmb e dates --.I
sub-consciously rmb there'r projects that's going to due soon
couldnt recall wat project though ..Life's like a
crazy mess right now .
Most probably going back to sch tml
if e weather is good , lols
erm . BYE .
U'r so morally wrong tat it disgust me jus talking to u
get away from me .